Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I swear to god if this guy tells me I'm better with a rod than a sword one more time i'm going to push him out of the car on the next drive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Oh sick

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Sick

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

This is worse than tall Mario

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

goferchan posted:

Almost got XIV downloaded. The game + both expansions is half-off until the 27th, I didn't even realize that when I was checking out the trial. There are so many jobs ..... what's cool to start with?

Conjurer gets you the coolest pet classes if that’s ur mmo thing (it’s mine and scholar was so much fun)

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

yeah arcanist good choice guy

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I really need to sit down and properly play the 13 trilogy one of these days

Same, I’m waiting for the inevitable bundle and re-release

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

if anyone wants an interesting short interview, here’s the guy who localized Vagrant Story, Ace Attorney, and bunch of other FF/Capcom games talking about the process

https://www.escapistmagazine.com/v2/2019/04/16/the-writer-who-fixed-final-fantasy/

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the best part off FF12 is Ivalice and the worst part is the actual game

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Is wedge voice badger from breaking bad?

Lmao awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

no one really positing about remake...is it lovely?

in fact, the opposite