Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Every FF game except the MMOs (XI, XII and XIV) are good

Even those are good. 12 and 9 are my personal faves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I kind of want to try ff14 since I heard it's really fun

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also the boss fights look fun

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I know it's crazy but I want to play it like a FF game and read everything and also I want magitek armor

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just start with 4 imo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dragon Warrior NES isn't really a long game, I played it last DQ summer and it seemed short

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I.N.R.I posted:

the same team went on to make ds3 though :> gotta start sumwhere

They learned, which is cool.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yes it's loving awful

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Benny D posted:

I just learned that square ported Second Evolution to PS4 in Japan but has no intention of releasing it to the west. I wonder if I make a Japanese account again if it has an English option

The psp one is really good. 1 and 2

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

Bravely default is hot garbage

I agree

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

The side quest that people didnt find for a decade is cool

Huh?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nebalebadingdong posted:

i just made myself a secret of mana avatar today, which is like final fantasy, but good

What is your loving problem

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Sagely] Final Fantasy and Evangelion and FLCL and Bravely Default and Xenogears FTW

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

tfw it's just one more year until FLCL S2, bravely third is probably in development, and E.44 might eventually come out,.

:holyfuck:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cobweb Heart posted:

I forgot to check back in. IX is some great poo poo and I barely got started with it!

*hands u a gun* bro i - i want you to promise - just one thing for me bro. if i ever get too cool to edit my posts to seem more excited about Final Fantasy... i want you to take this... and shoot me. kill me bro

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cobweb Heart posted:

I forgot to check back in. IX is some great poo poo and I barely got started with it!

*hands u a gun* bro i - i want you to promise - just one thing for me bro. if i ever get too cool to edit my posts to seem more excited about Final Fantasy... i want you to take this... and shoot me. kill me bro

Send me an email at bbg@somethingawful.com since you don't have PMs. I want to give you something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

me and you are going to make Imp Zone into the place to be for hosed up dudes who beg other posters to blow them up + chop their nuts off

lol... Classic Lunchmeat