Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Bongo Bill posted:

The lengths of the audio clips had to exactly match the lengths of the original Japanese recordings or else it would literally crash the game,

that rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

KWEH
Legendary Mount

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

combining spells in crystal chronicles is epic if you can get three or four people together.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

walk into deez nutz.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i’m glad garland still says he’ll knock you all down. small victories.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It was in training, who had just awoken from a wonderful dream.

lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

insane that he dreamed this at all let alone post it for everybody to see

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

no i can't.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Bicyclops posted:

i got one of the "you have progressed this far into the game" achievements in final fantasy 5 and steam says that only 2.2 percent of players have gotten it. i may be playing these pixel remasters too much.

everyone else is not playing them enough.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i resubbed and updated but i haven't been able to bring myself to finish the post ShB msq stuff like i planned. teleporting somewhere and talking to someone feels like a big effort. maybe it's the fact i have 2 or 3 sidequest chains sitting around on my screen making me feel overburdened. also my bags are full of worthless crap and i don't want to throw any of it away. 3 maple logs? might need those later.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Bongo Bill posted:

Sell the maple logs.

no.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

maybe i'll get to it later.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i resubbed several weeks ago

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

P-Mack posted:

My wife asked me once if there was a way to see hours played in FFXIV and I told her I don't think so.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

edgar looks pretty normal to me, maybe his ponytail is a bit more prominent?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

:cool:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

teh MSQ is getting rowdy and the quests are only at level 83.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

:cripes:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

every version of that song rules. and most of all the title.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i never got far in ffv on an emaulator but i'll give it a good go when i get around to the pixel remasters. i want to do iv first though.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol. badass

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Bicyclops posted:

Tim Burtonesque Broom: TCELES B HSUP.
Jack: Enough with your riddles and mysteries. Your incantations mean nothing to a man like me, with no luxury for memories.... Fighting is what I live for.
*Mariah Carey cover of "Hero" begins to play*

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lali-ho... motherfucker.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i remember that hint booklet well. i brought it to school and read it there a lot. i knew EXACTLY how to get the big key in the eastern palace and i will NEVER forget it.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Fiend Matador posted:

wait a minute.. that isnt what his post said. bwuh? zuh? .......................oh you beautiful monkey jesus backflipping bastard.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

you think they're forgoing putting the pixel remasters they just made on switch because they're going to remake the same games with slightly more 3d for it instead?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mysterious loyall X posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKca4X3AKR0

amazing. someone invented the ugly "octopath style" a year before the switch was released on youtube

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

gau can learn leo's moves? how tf does that work. does he show up on the drat veldt

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

that wouldn't be "leo's shock" then. somebody permaban that guy.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i just fought that guy in ffxiv. never got that far in x

edit: gal.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

sick now i can listen to all the badass ffxiv re-re-remixes without waiting for TheSpionyBard to upload them over game footage because that's the only way they don't get taken down

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

intergrade is on steam sale for 40 bucks. pretty tempting...

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i played it, but pre intergrade, on base ps4..

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i also just played the power washing simulator ff7 content. it kicked rear end.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

yup

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

you couldn't blow your way out of a cloth sack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

what's the dlc schedule for theatrhythm. is chrono trigger on there yet. takes forever to start up so i don't want to bother