Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

really enjoying this play thru of ffvi. I never finished the game as a kid and I'm determined to do it this time.

also reading about all the final Fantasy xv dlc and updates makes me want to play that again. I thought the base game was fun as heck

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

so that $20 includes all the new royal edition and a season pass?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

maybe I'll just rebuy it on PC

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I played ffxi a long rear end time ago, ffxiv looks cool

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

When I was a kid I printed out a 100+ page GameFAQ for FF3 on our dot matrix printer and kept it in a shiny pink folder. My parents were really pissed that I wasted so much paper and ink. I also never owned FF3 until a couple years ago so I just rented the cart and kept it for like a month racking up late fees lol.

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

bump_fn posted:

whos this dude?

some chump who's gonna get his rear end beat by me when final Fantasy vii remake comes out this spring exclusively for playstation 4

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

gently caress you

lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

b_d posted:

combining spells in crystal chronicles is epic if you can get three or four people together.

it's gonna happen...the imp squad

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

final fantasy, baby!!

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

started replaying ffxv with all the DLC, i love cruisin with the boys in the regalia.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

heehee posted:

the cliffside fight yea. i think i'll just have to grind for AP on the enemies right before the fight because i hosed up the sphere grid pretty bad not thinking about/knowing what i was doing for the first half.

yeah i grinded for AP before that fight too and equipped some zombie ward stuff, but it was still a pain. the music is cool though

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

this game is gonna be so sick

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

P-Mack posted:

I sort of get it in that the original sprites were made with CRTs in mind and there's probably some stuff you'd do differently if you were starting from scratch today. But it isn't a big enough style difference to be worthwhile and it seems like they just wanted to make the mobile artists feel better by using their lovely washed out color schemes.

yeah it’s the color difference between the original and new that’s so jarring.

are they going to keep the original mobile ports available or are these replacing them?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Bongo Bill posted:

The new sprites are good enough for me.

don’t settle for this bongo bill

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

everyone should be able to play ffvii remake: intergrade

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Hizke posted:

pretending to catch the 4k raycasted godrays of the sun as they focus like laser beams from between tifa's thighs in my mouth lol

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

i know only a handful of imps play, but i’m pretty excited for ffxiv endwalker on friday. not playing for a full year really helped my burn out and increased my hype levels

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

i wasn’t that thrilled about resubbing either, but once i did, i got hooked again. please look forward to it!

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

i think final fantasy xvi looks really cool and i'm excited to play it when it launches on the ps5

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

just got the last copy at target, excited to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol