Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
  • Locked thread

The XKCD Larper posted:

Freaking lethal farts leaking out fmy rear end hole from the hamburger I had in Jail last night... freaking dropping stink bombs in the court house at 0830

The XKCD Larper posted:

SHUT UPnigger oops caps I actually wnt to jail .

lmaoboy1998

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
Casually mentioning I spent some time 'inside' to impress the farts that smell like poop megathread

lmaoboy1998

----------------

remember when big anime fan here posted about his time in jail. but it was mainly about the racial pressures of board game selection

yeah actually they will

Noobs can't even go to jail right.

weezy kiss baby on the mouth in the rap city basement
awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

YCS anti poo poo post Brigade. Friends with AxeMAniac Bleeding Wiimote crew.

Suck my dick Lamaoboy.

The XKCD Larper

no they will not posted:

remember when big anime fan here posted about his time in jail. but it was mainly about the racial pressures of board game selection

he never said what he did

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

I didn't even know they made it illegal to be a stupid bitch and an idiot at the same time.

weezy kiss baby on the mouth in the rap city basement
awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

YCS anti poo poo post Brigade. Friends with AxeMAniac Bleeding Wiimote crew.

no they will not posted:

I'd like to see the posts

The XKCD Larper
it would be cool if he killed a man or robbed some one but it was probably walking without shoes and shirt on into a Denny's

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

awkwerd paws posted:

I didn't even know they made it illegal to be a stupid bitch and an idiot at the same time.

Go smash some pills on your desk and get too hosed up to post. Your gay and your posts are gay

The XKCD Larper
enjoyable human being!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The XKCD Larper
dude you are embarassing yourself. please stop posting for awhile & make an appointment with your care provider

clammy

thank u dendy crew <3

thanks u sickly dweeb <3

The Pink Ninja 2: Electric Boogaloo

by zen death robot

my wheelhouse

----------------

im being serious. i think xcxd rapper is having a mental health crisis like how sunburnt aphid was having a heroin crisis & im worried about them right now, about their well being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

clammy

thank u dendy crew <3

thanks u sickly dweeb <3

yeah its always really sad to see someone breakdown mentally and while deep in my heart I want to help them and am worried about them I realize that I'm separated from them by potentially thousands of miles and over the internet the only thing I can realistically do thats any help to anyone is make fun of them

apropos to nothing
lmao

manyak

apropos to nothing posted:

yeah its always really sad to see someone breakdown mentally and while deep in my heart I want to help them and am worried about them I realize that I'm separated from them by potentially thousands of miles and over the internet the only thing I can realistically do thats any help to anyone is make fun of them

i like it and hope something bad happens

trying to jack off

trying to jack off posted:

i like it and hope something bad happens

Same, I hope he goes on a killing spree & blames me and them commits suicide.

by zen death robot

my wheelhouse

----------------

the State of Georgia vs Denver Fenton Allen

GOOD BOY

Mr. Pickles

my wheelhouse posted:

Same, I hope he goes on a killing spree & blames me and them commits suicide.

Yea, I'm gonna come to Yugoslavia and burn down your mud hut or whatever

The XKCD Larper
i always confuse him with the photographer fyad who was a serial rapist. maybe its the same guy??

HolePisser1982

HolePisser1982 posted:

i always confuse him with the photographer fyad who was a serial rapist. maybe its the same guy??

Im the guy who met you at LH at talked to you while you babbled about your cats to my friend

Anywhay hope to see you next time im in town

The XKCD Larper
I Hope They Serve Beer In Jail

HolePisser1982

apropos to nothing posted:

i feel you on that, and im not judging anyone here, i just am worried that a human being is in actual danger

clammy

thank u dendy crew <3

thanks u sickly dweeb <3

HolePisser1982 posted:

I Hope They Serve Beer In Jail

well ive already been to Hell . . .

The XKCD Larper

The XKCD Larper posted:

Im the guy who met you at LH at talked to you while you babbled about your cats to my friend

OK well condolences to hole pisser for being murdered by this guy in the next month or so

yeah actually they will

no they will not posted:

OK well condolences to hole pisser for being murdered by this guy in the next month or so

I wouldnt hurt a fly g0m.

The XKCD Larper
Criminals love the farts that smell like poop megathread

lmaoboy1998

----------------

Jack Daniels: My farts smell like poop today. Lmao

Some Lurker: Mine smell like cheese. LOL

Sam 'Cheese Nug' Banks, a serial rapist and murderer who grew up in horrific poverty and has crippling brain damage from exposure to lead paint, follows the thread from the Angola prison library. Despite the scale of his crimes, his severely limited mental faculties made the decision to try him as a fully conscious, responsible adult a deeply controversial one, and even his victims believe some form of home arrest with pastoral care would have been a more appropriate sentence than hard time.

Sam 'Cheese Nug' Banks: Hahaha. This thread is the best.

lmaoboy1998

----------------

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Sam 'Cheese Nug' Banks, a serial rapist and murderer who grew up in horrific poverty and has crippling brain damage from exposure to lead paint, follows the thread from the Angola prison library. Despite the scale of his crimes, his severely limited mental faculties made the decision to try him as a fully conscious, responsible adult a deeply controversial one, and even his victims believe some form of home arrest with pastoral care would have been a more appropriate sentence than hard time.

lol

apropos to nothing

lmaoboy1998 posted:

lol

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

lmaoboy1998 posted:

yeah actually they will

lmaoboy1998 posted:

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

shocking dash cam footage of ice rear end criminal guy

https://youtu.be/gE8To7kvH8s

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

The XKCD Larper posted:

i loving hope this schizophrenia

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!

Long Waffle Beard
So its true..Whoever did the rhyme DID do the crime!

Lord Waffle Beard

lmaoboy1998 posted:

ArfJason
detective: any distinctive features on this guy?

forensic guy: scanning the database [images of bad rear end tear-drop tattoos, spider-web elbow tattoos & cyrillic neck tattoos fly by] got it

i loved the '90s but hated my parents fighting

Grandmother of Five

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
the dungeons & dragons prison guy was an Ask/Tell guy btw, and when he got asked what ppl did to pass the time and if anyone played d&d he said he wanted to start a d&d group but it wasn't possible because he couldn't be seen with chomos, which is the cool prison word for child molestors; surprisingly the only prison gang that is able to bring together enough people for a dungeons & dragons campaign

i loved the '90s but hated my parents fighting

Grandmother of Five
  • Locked thread
«5 »