Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

embarassed on the first day of jail when i call the guard captain mom

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
[criminal goon by himself in his jail cell and theres no yayo] chichi get the yayo

Retarded_Clown_
[in the the voice from the guy who says pigs in space from teh original 1970s muppet show] GOONS. IN. JAIL.

apropos to nothing

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[criminal goon by himself in his jail cell and theres no yayo] chichi get the yayo

Skip My Posts
Some mother fuckers always trying to ice rear end uphill

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
donkey salami

Believe In Yrself Betty posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Jack Daniels: My farts smell like poop today. Lmao

Some Lurker: Mine smell like cheese. LOL

Sam 'Cheese Nug' Banks, a serial rapist and murderer who grew up in horrific poverty and has crippling brain damage from exposure to lead paint, follows the thread from the Angola prison library. Despite the scale of his crimes, his severely limited mental faculties made the decision to try him as a fully conscious, responsible adult a deeply controversial one, and even his victims believe some form of home arrest with pastoral care would have been a more appropriate sentence than hard time.

Sam 'Cheese Nug' Banks: Hahaha. This thread is the best.

goldmine

Oh Don Piano

Nutmeg
Who the gently caress stays in jail long enough to eat

cerics

cerics posted:

Who the gently caress stays in jail long enough to eat

Extremely Hungry Criminal Inmates

Oh Don Piano

Jail for goons was different. See, Jeremy cut the garlic so thin it would liquify in the pan with a little sriracha.

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jail for goons was different. See, Jeremy cut the garlic so thin it would liquify in the pan with a little sriracha.

lol

that Yay Yay
solarbeam
theres some stuff on page 2 id like to quote but im not going back there

trying to jack off

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Oh poo poo, do you have experience of this stuff dude? gently caress... thats sick.

I'm a lawyer.

weezy kiss baby on the mouth in the rap city basement
awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

YCS anti poo poo post Brigade. Friends with AxeMAniac Bleeding Wiimote crew.

awkwerd paws posted:

I'm a lawyer.

pm sent

trying to jack off

Grandmother of Five posted:

fyad who is pretending to be cool, saying stuff about prison that he knows from black twitter and The Wire: heroin is called boy, and the classic prison tear-drop tattoo represents how many people you've 187'd, that is to say, killed

fyad who has actually been to prison because he did a serious criminal act: you're not allowed to use the wi-fi and you can't play dungeons and dragons with your friends

awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

embarassed on the first day of jail when i call the guard captain mom

haha

awkwerd paws

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mycophobia

anime

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Skip My Posts

tumor looking batty posted:

he never said what he did

INCESTO; INCESTO!!!

Hooray
Deg

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

apropos to nothing

Long Waffle Beard
ive been courtside how the gently caress do YOU think my tribes skills are jfc

White Genocide

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Oh poo poo, do you have experience of this stuff dude? gently caress... thats sick.

he went to jail for a couple months, you better watch your back....

woozy pawsies

the other thing i remember about big anime fan was he said he fell off a cliff or something while on drugs but was too hosed up to tell he had broken his back and punctured his lungs and stuff and was just totally chill about it so he went back to drinking beer. dont wanna gently caress with that

woozy pawsies

woozy pawsies posted:

the other thing i remember about big anime fan was he said he fell off a cliff or something while on drugs but was too hosed up to tell he had broken his back and punctured his lungs and stuff and was just totally chill about it so he went back to drinking beer. dont wanna gently caress with that

I have also fallen down and went boom and lets just say its not fun lol

Skylark

woozy pawsies posted:

hell same except i also commited armed roberry and had sex with a sexy woman before gonig jhome to my wife where we talked all about it and also had sex (its called an open marriage, maybe when you grow up youll learn all about it )

trying to jack off
badass criminal guy who does drugs and has sex

trying to jack off
lol

manyak

Prisob fyad guy who ironically joins the Aryan brotherhood and never lifts weights

Metagrubs

Skylark posted:

I have also fallen down and went boom and lets just say its not fun lol

The XKCD Larper

Skip My Posts
i like to snort pills too but have a little dignity

Debate Me Please
*crushing up pills he smuggled into prison through his butt or dadhole* ahh hah ha yeah, mywheelhouse is my boy and i want to kiss him right on the lips *uses an exclusove fallout 4 lighter he got from a lootcrate outside in the world, the only thing that reminds him of the world he once inhabited*

Debate Me Please
crime doesnt pay

scary ghost dog
i've been to jail

A Major Fucker

----------------

waht does this gangtag mean

A Major Fucker

----------------

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

A Major Fucker posted:

waht does this gangtag mean

congrats -- it means someone out there thinks you are really smart

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

• Locked thread