Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
  • Locked thread

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[criminal goon by himself in his jail cell and theres no yayo] chichi get the yayo

i come here to read this post every day

GOOD BOY

Mr. Pickles

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
that feel after eviscerating a mentally ill prison guy by putting his post on a t-shirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfCPsjlIR4k#t=204s

Hizke
(Criminal badass lying wounded in an alley, shot by cops during the big bank heist)

criminal badass: take the money... go on without me. im done for... i just have one final request: go onto the website FYAD: gently caress yeah asian dudes! and buy an avatar for my account The XCD Larper, something chill/seasonal

manyak

manyak posted:

(Criminal badass lying wounded in an alley, shot by cops during the big bank heist)

criminal badass: take the money... go on without me. im done for... i just have one final request: go onto the website FYAD: gently caress yeah asian dudes! and buy an avatar for my account The XCD Larper, something chill/seasonal

Lmao

Hizke

Skip My Posts

manyak posted:

Chilled Cactus
"Mr. Brown, Mr. Pink, Mr. Goon.."

"Wait, why am I Mr. Goon?"

"Because you have the highest IQ, a sleek laptop bag, and a full set of braces at age 30, alright?"

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Because you have the highest IQ, a sleek laptop bag, and a full set of braces at age 30, alright?"

lol

Skip My Posts

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Hizke

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

manyak

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

blow job lady

lol @ everything

i loved the '90s but hated my parents fighting

Grandmother of Five

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mycophobia

anime

Grandmother of Five posted:

lol @ everything

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

manyak posted:

vaginal facsimile

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb
ty cat dynamite, scrub lover, nessa
Old Sigs: http://i.imgur.com/2x6FJEa.png http://i.imgur.com/3HOVbjB.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT62m9mZJhE

manyak posted:

lmaoboy1998

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that ivy guy

manyak posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lonely hero man sitting on the crest of the apocalypse
and our boy says something like, "uhhhh…..hey, sir"
MY NIGGA D-LINK

manyak posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ArfJason
also lol synthy did you own bbg or something

ArfJason
I joked about giving him a av and within seconds he put in the rear end request, lmao

Daikatana Ritsu

babeh

that ivy guy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I joked about giving him a av and within seconds he put in the rear end request, lmao

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ruthless

SA's leading murderer of dinosaurs and hater of black women

RIP Tiny Brontosaurus 12/13/17

R. Guyovich

Grandmother of Five posted:

lol @ everything

weezy kiss baby on the mouth in the rap city basement
awkwerd paws

Spring YOSboss biach. lLkes Eminime: call of Duty, swort art. a tatto My monster fan art on line

YCS anti Shit post Brigade. Friends with AxeMAniac Bleeding Wiimote crew.

my bitter bi rival
the ice rear end is badass now

GOOD BOY

Mr. Pickles
FYAD

GOOD BOY

Mr. Pickles

little munchkin

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Skip My Posts

Skip My Posts
4 different typefaces, lovely kerning on one of them, 3 sides with a black border.... this dude is a twisted psychopatth

woozy pawsies

Holocaust Princess

anne frank fanfic

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Somebody fucked around with this message at Oct 15, 2016 around 22:31

----------------

• Locked thread
«5 »