Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Anil Dasharez0ne posted:

let's all avoid liking things that are in the least bit embarrassing, here in the anime forum

if you about to say anime is embarrassing you're about to be in for a world of hurt. :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Nalin posted:

Can you even create an isekai without a slave harem these days? I think it is actually a prerequisite for the genre now.

Read better work, op.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the slave was introduced in a scene where the guy realized that it would be okay to gently caress her because she is his property. that's a big ol' nope.

Lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

As a rule of thumb you shouldn't be reading stories where the protagonist is contemplating raping slaves.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Until this issue is solved all isekai web novels are banned and instead you all have to read...

*looks down at notepad*

Translations of vintage taishou era romance novels.

Violators will be drawn and quartered, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Paracelsus posted:

Sandblast all the offensive things out of history, I guess.

I came here to laugh at you.