Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Blood Spookydude posted:

Thank you for the valuable life advice poster literally named after a YouTube celebrity.

Nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Arkeus posted:

TBH translating names is an instant "throw away the book" offense to me.

No, you should always translate 譲治 to George.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

nah, he's a max level d&d wizard. 9th level spells and all the bullshit that entails.

This is why I liked the eberron d&d setting idea. Everything is powered by magic, it's like electricity in real life, and everyone has access to it at any time through various magical devices. Suddenly makes wizards far less broken when literally anyone can buy a Hat of Deflect Level Nine Bullshit at a pawn shop that's rechargable at the power socket in your room.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Hitler liked dogs too. :v:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i think changing the content of someone else's work to fit your own tastes goes too far. at that point, just write your own dang story.

:rip: comiket

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
China has been speedrunning capitalism for the last 30-40 years, I'd think they're ahead of the world in many aspects by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
welp, time to install rikaichan