Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
How great to hear a man being proud that he was 'the last man standing' amongst all the women. FEMINISM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

And don't correct her posture when she's 10% off the vertical you shitweasel!

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Strom Cuzewon posted:

God I hate Claude's interview technique. He's just abrasive and aggresive.

He tends to be quite nice about people in the post interview chat bit. He clearly thinks his technique is an effective way to bring out the best in people with potential. But he's just a bit of a oval office.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Steve2911 posted:

He tends to be quite nice about people in the post interview chat bit. He clearly thinks his technique is an effective way to bring out the best in people with potential. But he's just a bit of a oval office.

I did like his appearance on your fired when he was talking about how "spunk money up the wall" guy just folded under pressure, and he had such a huge grin on his face.

Now, what's the different between a oval office, and a guy who pretends to be a oval office.

There isn't one

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

There's more to business than sales you fuckwomble! I'm fairly certain even Sralan has criticised people for only being good at sales.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo business Kim Catterall is terrifying.

Haha Claude is totally right about Courtney lololol.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Claude just having a go at Courtney for being gormless, it's funny but a bit unfair really

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I think Courtney's a twat but that's not how you treat an interviewee.

If that was a real job interview he'd have walked out disgusted.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
He could be replaced

Ouch

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Nah its legit. Courteney is a pointless waste of space.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Courtney contemplating the horrors of childbirth there

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
OK the Lord Sugar dispenser is pretty funny.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Why does nobody just say "zuckerberg, gates and Allen" when all these super important mongoloids infer that to be a good business person you have to be able to flog shite on a market? It's so daft. Real business is not like an 80s stock broker fantasy in nigh on all cases

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

How do these people plan a loving microwave dinner, nevermind a business.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

That is a PEZ dispenser.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer
oh my god, a baby bottle champagne glass, that's the best or most terrible thing ever

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Only Allana and Francis have a chance, really.

Cunning Plan
Apr 15, 2003
I didn't think Courtney did terribly

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Rondette posted:

oh my god, a baby bottle champagne glass, that's the best or most terrible thing ever

If Christmas is anything like Easter, nobody in my family will be able to drink sitting down without my 2 year old niece waddling over and clinking her sippy-cup. Although she can't quite do the ch sound.

So basically that's my secret santa sorted.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
the receptionist is studying a different jpg this week

Cunning Plan
Apr 15, 2003
I'm always saddened by how boring the business plans all are at this stage :(

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001
I'd love it if, when sugar said his name doesn't open doors to supermarkets, Courtney just stood up and walked out.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Cunning Plan posted:

I'm always saddened by how boring the business plans all are at this stage :(

Not a single one is an app of an existing thing.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Legit wondering if Courtney has a medical condition that he's too proud to mention or doesn't know about.

Cunning Plan
Apr 15, 2003
I reckon with a bit of coaching on presenting etc Courtney would come across far better...

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Cunning Plan posted:

I reckon with a bit of coaching on presenting etc Courtney would come across far better...

Or a double espresso.

Cunning Plan
Apr 15, 2003
Surprised at that, I thought Alanna was going!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
the fart in the lift is going to win isn't he

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Alana in the final! I am inspired.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

He doesn't deserve it and I will be actually angry if he wins.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
This series was good up until special k got the boot

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
He farted in a lift.
It was wrong on so many levels...

I just noticed you have Claude and Claudette in the interviews. Is Claude, French for shrewd?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Manic X posted:

He farted in a lift.

No it's just his ambition.

He's going to win because Sugar will not invest in a cake business and won't take kindly to investing in someone who won't use their own personal savings because rararrararagh aerials from back of van started with £20 in his pocket :bahgawd:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Also we shouldn't encourage people saving to buy their own house in TYOOL 2016. You either rent forever or get wealthy as gently caress before property ownership is a feasible concept.

stev fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Dec 16, 2016

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
I'm half-contemplating living aboad just so I can own a home.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Manic X posted:

I'm half-contemplating living aboad just so I can own a home.
well thanks to Brexit you're not allowed, you have to stay here with all of us. Sorry.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
I love how the interviewers pull up information not on the resumes.
"At 11 you had a lemonade stand but closed it down after one weekend. A neighbour complained it was too tart to drink and customers were forced to add their own sugar. What went wrong, have you learned anything from that harrowing experience?"

crispix posted:

No it's just his ambition.

He's going to win because Sugar will not invest in a cake business and won't take kindly to investing in someone who won't use their own personal savings because rararrararagh aerials from back of van started with £20 in his pocket :bahgawd:

Yes Courtney could win by default because his is the only business plan that has a hope of scaling up. And it would be hilarious if he is announced as winner and his expression & demeanour still don't change.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Jessica's business plan another victim of Alan Sugar's insidious distrust of anything internet.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

josh04 posted:

Jessica's business plan another victim of Alan Sugar's insidious distrust of anything internet.

Well he invested in that one SEO business, didn't he? It seems like Jessica really made a mess of her previous business venture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

gret posted:

Well he invested in that one SEO business, didn't he? It seems like Jessica really made a mess of her previous business venture.

Surely it existed purely to launder money based on her history haha

• Locked thread