Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

J.D. looking awfully like he wanted to smack someone in that taxi there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

30 minutes to get ready, better iron that pocket square!

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Khablam posted:

Do people buy boiled sugar/hard sweets anymore?

Seems like the obvious choice is a twist on the classic. "Rock for people who don't like rock"

And accompany it with pop for people who don't like pop.

And wraps for people who don't like wraps.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

8 "highly talented" business types, and you make £600 quid in two days.

You'd make more money hiring them out as consultants.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Human manikins in windows, 15 hundred quid for a scarf, gently caress this loving loving planet.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

crispix posted:

Those now appear on ebay under "Vintage Computing". They don't fetch good money.

I have a feeling someone on this television programme is going to do something silly tonight!!

It's "cycling crowdfunding". The whole thing is gonna be silly

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Gilet is a really silly word.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

#stopsayinghashtag

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Have the mentioned the USP that you can still loving hear with them on?

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

XMNN posted:

she sounds like she's on pcp

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Creativity's subjective.

Well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

"photograph and print a poster of the london skyline" means to find a poster of the london skyline, and take a picture of it.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Robnoxious posted:

I remember the paper skeleton and I thought that was a brilliant dodge since it was still anatomically correct. Unless I forgot a piece of the drama, they actually put the paper skeleton together right? If they just threw down an unassembled bag of paper parts then yeah, but I seem to remember the former and Lrdalun got all pissy about it.

The instructions didnt say "anatomically correct" skeleton, it said "anatomical skeleton" i.e. one of those things for teaching med students. It was an absolute dodge and he was right to disallow it.

The real disgrace is that Felipe suggested the idea, everyone leapt at it, and then they turned on him and played it off like he lied and manipulated them. Decision rested with the PM, and they should have gone.

The other real disgrace is that he accepted the childs Lehba, and (i think) the toy boat last year. If someone asks for [x] and doesn't give you any specifications, it's pretty bloody clear that they want the default [x]. not a model [x], not a miniature [x].

I hate the whole attitude of "i've been given a task, how can i interpret this in the strictest sense and utterly ignore the spirit of the deal"

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Those stuffed fish are great, I got one thrown at me by a home counties lass shouting in chinese.

Would not buy one from a man in a flasher coat though.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Paperhouse posted:

Francis repeatedly calling the canopy a canape is hilarious

Thank you so much, my google-fu was failing me and I had no idea what she was on about.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Bet you a tenner that Enterprise is franchised and that's just code for "visited our branches"

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

I would totally buy a game called Astro Badger.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Focus on the Badger! The badger!

"Oh you're this guy called Galatic Gordon, we can't tell you anything about him"

They've got a distinctive, goofy badger. With a multicoloured quiff. That's pretty iconic, that's a great logo for the game. So shut the gently caress up about Gordon and talk about the badger.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Binary Logic posted:

He was so edgy and defiant, wearing nought but a bathrobe for Karen and Claude's early morning visit. And then...nothing. Almost invisible during the last 2 tasks.

I somehow lost even more respect for Karen when she slapped them down for offering her a cup of tea. She turned up at their flat at 7 in the morning, it would be staggeringly unprofessional to NOT offer her a cup of tea.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

sebzilla posted:

I still think that was a decent idea.

Was that the year they did the ready meals?

I swear I've seen Emergency Chocolate, but I will admit it may have been a hallucination.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

God I hate Claude's interview technique. He's just abrasive and aggresive.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

And don't correct her posture when she's 10% off the vertical you shitweasel!

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Steve2911 posted:

He tends to be quite nice about people in the post interview chat bit. He clearly thinks his technique is an effective way to bring out the best in people with potential. But he's just a bit of a oval office.

I did like his appearance on your fired when he was talking about how "spunk money up the wall" guy just folded under pressure, and he had such a huge grin on his face.

Now, what's the different between a oval office, and a guy who pretends to be a oval office.

There isn't one

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

There's more to business than sales you fuckwomble! I'm fairly certain even Sralan has criticised people for only being good at sales.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

How do these people plan a loving microwave dinner, nevermind a business.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Rondette posted:

oh my god, a baby bottle champagne glass, that's the best or most terrible thing ever

If Christmas is anything like Easter, nobody in my family will be able to drink sitting down without my 2 year old niece waddling over and clinking her sippy-cup. Although she can't quite do the ch sound.

So basically that's my secret santa sorted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Cunning Plan posted:

I reckon with a bit of coaching on presenting etc Courtney would come across far better...

Or a double espresso.

• Locked thread