Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
The man who couldn't actually make the payment and them being shouted at for it was for sure the most annoying bit of the show.
Why was he talking to them about buying it if he isn't allowed to actually do it? Totally stupid.

The lady who keeps trying to be funny is quite annoying so far, I hope she's the "star" of one of the episodes so we can get to know her better.

And there's at least three people in that OP who I don't remember seeing whatsoever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Every year the person I hate the most is Alan. I feel like he's stuck in the past. When he was kicking off about their bus stop and "what did it show" all I could think was that's what all fashion stuff looks like. What did he want, just a huge picture of jeans?

They sort of called him out on it with You're Fired at least since everyone there liked the jeans tube and the designs.

I guess they kept K and Jessica because they're interesting TV?

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Khablam posted:

All their plans will be "thing I like .. but what if it was an app?"

They won't because Alan thinks the internet is a fad and would never invest in anything like that.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Rondette posted:

Does anyone even bother watching 'You're Fired' anymore? The only one I may watch is Super K's but obv he is going to win it.

I watched the one with Jaqueline Mcafferty in it. Otherwise I didn't bother with any. I like Rhod Gilbert but the Jack Dee ones were tedious enough.

He really should have taken Sofiyan in with him. He'd have been safe if he had. I hate Sofiyan and Paul because they're so incredibly aggressive at all times.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Rondette posted:

Yeah I mainly meant just the stunt bit.. Karthik won that task for them. I wonder if there was any stipulations on what they could and couldn't do, seems to make more sense to have done something that ACTUALLY showed the jackets off. Problem with their product was that it's gimmick is kind of hard to show in broad daylight, in a vast space like a train station.

I was sort of surprised when they read out the amounts though, the winners won by such a small amount considering what happened at the pitch.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Khablam posted:

She was an obvious fire when she sat mute during the PM nomination.
Pretty clear she just wanted to just float under the radar a bit longer.

I kinda disagree, she might have been able to save herself if she hadn't taken the blame for that guy not speaking English. They all agreed, they're all at fault.
I mean why would the guy say "Yea we've got Turkish, [etc]". What the gently caress is Turkish soap, come on.

And it always shocks me how little people know about the world. Three people and not one can say "no morocco isn't in turkey".

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Pissflaps posted:

I think this might be the best series of The Apprentice ever.

I feel the one thing it is missing is the business ideas of the people who are fired. I'd love to know what mental poo poo Big K wants to do since he's bound to get gone soon.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Samuel feels like the last "background character" left, the last person who has barely spoken in most tasks.

Although everyone looked shocked that he went so maybe he just didn't make the cut most times. Like in I'm A Celebrity years ago when Mike Reid got kicked off first and everyone was SHOCKED because he talked loads but was never ever shown in the show.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Manic X posted:

Sofian won't make it past the interviews. He's the weakest candidate left.

How's he even still there, it's a bafflement.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Rondette posted:

Apparently Sug 'revealed' who'd won this season on Twitter, because he only follows the winner and he was following the winner.

Who was it?

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Manic X posted:

Even if you was genuinely clever, it'd be difficult to prove it in the show's current format as you have to stand out to not be fired. I think I'd find it too hard to be in such a toxic environment.

(that's why I mainly post in the TV IV forums)

My assumption is that (like with big brother) they deliberately choose the loudest most caustic people for "good TV" and then a few normal humans because they like their business plans.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Manic X posted:

I'm surprised Sugar didn't have more to say about Colony Gin with a picture of Africa. That has absolutely no positive connotations - coupled with the story of pillaging places for their spices to bring back to the Great British Empire. Awful.

And not a word about them straight up lying. I know they lost hugely but I wish that there'd be a bit more...education to it. I guess that's too much to ask.

At the end of the show do they tell you what everyone's pitch was somewhere? Like a bit after the X-factor ends or after Eurovision all the votes are released so you can see that [favourite person] was ahead the entire time and you might as well not even have bothered.

quote:

I still can't tell Jessica and Grainne apart.
Are you faceblind? Other than their hair colour (sorta) they're totally different.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

XMNN posted:

trishna was awful and im glad she's gone

Her and Paul were always so loving angry.

Also isn't Frances a person of colour? I thought her parents were Iranian or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Doug Sisk posted:

I think Courtney should have won. I didn't really like him until the interviews, now I kind of like him.

His business was absolutely poo poo. gently caress novelty stuff. I almost feel like he was picked so they could say "See, doing well in the tasks DOES mean you get into the final!" instead of letting Frances in there.

• Locked thread