Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
On one hand, I never thought we'd have made it this far given how the game started. On the other, oh jesus it's the bottom of the 11th and Ubaldo is on it's all over :shepicide:

E: jesus gently caress Buck where is Britton we need him now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Where. The gently caress. Was Britton.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

pigz posted:

How many pitches from Ubaldo was that? 4? 5?

I was at the No Hitter vs the Braves. It was the first baseball game I ever brought my wife to. Crazy how terrible he is now.

Those were terrible pitches, but it's not like Ubaldo hasn't had his moments. poo poo, he held the jays to a single hit over 6.2 here less than a week ago.

But alas, the salt flows now, but in the end it was a good game and the Jays deserved that win. Take it home, boys, just make sure the goddamn Red Sox don't win it all.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I think this sums it up:

https://twitter.com/BradyWilson23/status/783512589007454208

• Locked thread