Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Go The Orioles hold up your end of having a 2spoopy Giants-Orioles black and orange halloween game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Poque posted:

where the gently caress are my DINGERS

Pray for rain cuz Halloween is currently a travel day

My hopes and dreams

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

JOSE "JOEY BATS" BAUTISTA

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Never Bunt Hit Dingers you fuckos

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

John Wilkes Booth posted:

Russell what are you thinking

"Jose just hit it really far I bet they won't expect the opposite"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

wait michael bourn is still alive

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The ump is so loud it's like I'm playing a video game

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Who the gently caress says risp

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

was the attempt to catch that ball or the base running dumber there

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/cdgoldstein/status/783491675532300288

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

so many angry Canucks mad us Yanks besmirched their bagged milk

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

real shame buck can't use Britton because it's not a save situation

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

TAKE THAT PARROT FOR A WALK E5

TAKE HIM ALL THE WAY HOME

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Julio Cruz posted:

CJ Nitkowski is about to reap what he hath sown.

*sets spreadsheet to KILL*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Yaya posted:

He didn't come into the game because everybody knows Canada has full sovereignty from Britton.

I'm stealing this thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

careful you're gonna get posters from Canadia mad because you're misrepresenting their milk

• Locked thread