Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Of course the main villain was giant Junko.

Akane is being smart? What the heck.

Akane's definitely on the dumber side, but she's cunning in a way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

at first due to the weird shading, I thought Junko was bleeding from her eyes until I realize that's her nails.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Doraemon makes since given who Monokuma's japanese voice actor was. I noticed the Dio!Pose Junko is absent... least so far.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

dancingbears posted:

The implication I always read was that Hope's Peak told Hajime he'd get Ultimate Talent, but not that he'd suffer personality death to get it. He didn't know.

Yeah - with the Reserve Class even existing at all pretty much said most of the staff is extremely unethical, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't consider warning their guinea pigs of the side effect.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Insertnamehere31 posted:

From what I remember it became huge amongst the tumblr crowd and whenever it went behind a paywall a bunch of people who had no idea what SA is flooded in for that single thread and either complained or were even more goony than goons which naturally led to a lot of bans. It also featured a lot of people typing “gently caress” because they didn’t know about the word filter. That thread was a loving trip.

not to mention people were sharing accounts to avoid paying the $10 - so those mule accounts got banned after someone using one blew the whistle.

And it wasn't just the tumblr crowd it's the tumblr Homestuck crowd during the Great Hiatus, and even among the tumblr fandom, Homestuck was especially known for being batshit crazy.

• Locked thread