Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

ManicVolcanic posted:

Funnily enough, there were nine leg shots in the intro: one each for all the girls except Ibuki, one for Hajime, and a dual one for Nagito and Teruteru.

I don't think Teruteru counts, that was more of a belly shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Tombot posted:

I guess we found that knife that was unacounted for, but the question is: who found it first?

The unaccounted for item was a skewer, not a knife.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

FPzero posted:

: I wonder if the temperature was in Celsius in the Japanese version. I assume so.

Yep. 30 degrees to be specific.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

(In oren's LP, Souda mentioned that the monitors can't record or play back. I am assuming that remains the case here, even though I don't think it was explicitly said.)

I think it's this line:
: Oh, I also wanted to ask you that. It'd be different if the surveillance camera unit could record, but it's only good for household functions.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Sindai posted:

I somehow didn't notice until now that the chef's X is a knife and fork. Oh Monobear. :allears:

Peko's is her sword and bag.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008
FPzero: I assume Hinata just stops you if you try using the elevator right before going to Grape Tower and discovering the body? It doesn't look any different in the screenshots but I guess any tampering would've been behind the safety panel.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Qrr posted:

It's during trials - there are minigames that require you to push wasd and show the prompts on the screen. Except that they swapped a and s.

According to the Steam forums you can fix this for now by changing the following lines in the config file.
"push_s = key_s" to "push_s = key_a"
"push_a = key_a" to "push_a = key_s"

It only rebinds them for the part where the swap is, normal movement will still be fine.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Gorilla Salad posted:

See, this part still makes absolutely no sense to me. Mechamaru couldn't take the contact elevator to the Grape House and from there walk to Grape Tower for the tai chi because the killer had messed with it. So he instead decided to head in what was - as far as he knew - the totally opposite direction.

Monokuma had told everyone to be in Grape Tower for tai chi, and the only way the boys had to get to that place was via the contact elevator. So now everyone in Strawberry house was screwed as there was no way for any of them to reach Grape tower. But, still Mechamaru didn't try to give anyone a warning.

He just walked off in the wrong direction, without trying to tell anyone. And got killed by a loving hamster.

They all thought Strawberry Tower and Grape Tower were the exact same place, just with different doors open. Mechamaru was choosing between going there and hoping that was good enough for Monokuma, and going somewhere else and definitely getting punished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Mraagvpeine posted:

Wait, if a teacher can't directly interfere with the students, then how did she get away with locking them up in a funhouse?

Monokuma was able to fatally injure Fuyuhiko and Nekamaru, he was just forced to "repair" the damage afterward. Either Monokuma would eventually have been forced to provide food/let them go before anyone actually starved or they couldn't actually die from starvation (which would conveniently explain how they survived without water).

• Locked thread