Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

I guess we found that knife that was unacounted for, but the question is: who found it first?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

What I'd like to know is, why was the knife covered in paint? I never knew that until now. Did sombody try to plant a false murder weapon? Were two plans coinciding and this was the muddled result? And was it Byakuya using the night vision (or trying to use the night vision) or the murderer? Because this was a lot of things going on in such a short period of time.

Edit: sombody else post so we can get this to a new page already!

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

What the hell is even happening to Teruteru right now? and why would he need to fake his accent anyway, somthing doesnt add up here.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Oh god, what is that timer countdown thing doing? It probably just shoots confetti everywhere knowing monokuma, but hopefully we can investigate.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Its possible that the game continued from a previous save point after some other student played to that point and stopped for some reason, though I don't see much indication of that. Its also possible this game is significant to one or more of the students in a way we can't predict, which could also potentially be cause for a murder. Like most mysteries this will probably make more sense in retrospect.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Whenever a killing happens at least one more person has to die, thats one more person who we could never imagine doing this. And the worst part is it could be anyone.
Incidentally, I wonder if anyone will try going after us at some point, I mean we are the one who's integral to solving these crimes.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Two thoughts on this:
1. This case on the surface seemingly resembles that game that Monokuma created, but is it just a distraction from the real reason this took place?

2. Whoever had been drinking those drinks must be severely dehydrated by now, seeing how little water there would be compared to the assumed sugar content. but why would anyone do that in the first place?

I feel we are going to learn a lot from the next several updates.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Ah, so its not that theres only sugary drinks available in the freezer, but that all of the water bottles have been used up.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

It stands to reason that if everyone had their memories erased before coming to this island than at least some memories must have persisted for this game motive thingy to have worked. I can imagine that Monokuma has intentionally hidden who was who just to make some of the students paranoid, we'll possibly need to fit the blanks to solve the case in some capacity. But one question I have that hasn't been fully addressed yet is why is there is a secret button combination in this game and why does everyone already know about it?

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Fuyuhiko really, really does not want us to go into this half cocked does he. He's probably terrified of being killed.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Well heres the thing: if Peko gets classified as a tool then Fuyohiko gets spared and everyone else dies, but if this happens then Peko dies too, but then that would make her a student and therefore she can't be a Tool and thereby the actual killer, QED.

Or somthing, I dunno.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

I wonder if this is actually a real disease or just the result of stress from all of the hardship everyone has just gone through.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Speaking of movie, was that the cause of the "Disease" that people got? Because the people who did not see it seems to also be the ones who never caught it. I don't know what that has to do with anything but there you go.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Anyone else find it interesting that Monokuma talked to Monomi when nobody else were around? I know they say stuff to the audience on occasion, but thats different, are they truly controlled by the same people?

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

At first I was all "Well at least it wasn't a living student this time" but then I remembered that it was a living student that killed him and that same student is willing to kill everyone else to escape.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

For some reason I can see the portraits but not any of the screenshots.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Blue paper is how you start fires I think but I don't know why it would be round so thats probably not it.

As for everything that happened, it looks like everyone stumbled in a trap designed to capture the traitor, but Nagito got caught in it himself and then all the falling Monokuma stands fell over like dominos when the door opened and made things catch fire for some reason. I'm still puzzling the hows and whys of this.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Apparently the blue paper is made of aluminum, didn't know that until now.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

I don't see any early clues in that image, so for me this whole hand thing comes completely out of nowhere.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

What if everyone was a despair person and this was all just one sick experiment by the hope people on them? Then again I have no idea what that would mean for everything that happened.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Heres a weird thought: if everybody here has bits of Junko sewn onto them, maybe thats why monokuma appeared. Also, I guess Virtual junko wants to kill everyone so every other part of her dies so she can die herself? Somthing along those lines maybe. Though theres still a lot of questions here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0eJY95rMY

This immediantly came to mind.

• Locked thread