Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

FPzero posted:

: All alone with Hajime, huh... I can't stand being in the same room as you.
: Don't worry, I'm leaving. You should focus on curing that crappy disease of yours.
: Yeah, hurry up and go away. I don't want to see your face anymore.

:smith: Hajime already forgot Nagito had Liar's Disease!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I ❤️ PUDDING

DELICIOUS

is what they say, respectively.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Stephen9001 posted:

Okay, "most likely to become a cannibal" and "is the reason Nekomaru had to become a robot" is in fact a fair enough reason. Thank you for indulging my curiosity. Personally I'd rather she lived, but I can see how her brand of stupid could be particularly grating. As for who I'd like to die, hm, I can't choose anyone out of the current group except Nagito.

Actually, Nagito is cool and good.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:psyduck:

What even is going on here.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
UGH this cliffhanger!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Oh my GOD that cliffhanger.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
TEASE.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
NEXT UPDATE NOW PLEASE.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Explain it to me like I'm dumb (which I am) - how did Chiaki swiping her ID prior to the murder confirm her as the traitor? I thought the whole point was that nothing happened at the time?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

FPzero posted:

help Fedule's gonna ban me I've never played a single ace attorney game

Better post the next update quick to distract him!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

PopeCrunch posted:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the imposter was Blackula? Yo imma just pretend to be this dude to infiltrate a class trip, oops immediately murdered by the world's thirstiest chef. Rip.

Holy gently caress I’m absolutely rolling at this autocorrect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:sigh:

Graduate.

• Locked thread