Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Talow posted:

What the hell actually HAPPENED to Nagito to get something so twisted.... Hope mixed with despair? What the hell. Just... what.

He was born.

Some machines just come out of the factory broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Yeah. You would THINK that the Ultimate Gamer would be the first person tempted to play and beat the Shiny New Videogame. But if she had, she would have gotten the ONLY prize, which would basically be meaningless to her. So, in a truly amazing contrived coincidence, out of all 14 students, apparently, the first person to play and beat the game and get the prize is the ONLY one who it would mean anything to.

Or, as is vastly more likely, Monokuma lies like a rug and gave the prize to exactly whom he intended to give it, regardless of the player order, and probably lured Kuzuryuu there as well.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
They spell out e-i e-i e-i o.

It's the Old MacDonald chorus with an extra 'e-i'.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

eating only apples posted:

Do yall think he's cute because sometimes he gets embarrassed when people pretend to like him??

I'm pretty sure Sonia's not pretending.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Stephen9001 posted:

...Yeah, I think Chiaki just outed herself.
She outed herself back on page 68.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Zoe posted:

But he was trying to save her. She just didn't keep her mouth shut and let him.

Yes, it's almost like no person with even a speck of human worth would have consented to be saved like that. No, wait ... it's exactly like that.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Zoe posted:

How could Sonia have ever turned evil?

Gosh, yes, how could someone fascinated by serial killers ever embark on a path of murder and outrage? How could someone trained in the use of military weaponry ever start using it against civilians? How could such unprecedented events happen?

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010
And something that gets overlooked while discussing the depravities of the Ultimate Despairs ... all the information about implanted organs and necrophilia comes from someone who is an extremely unreliable source. So all that speculation you engaged in on the last couple of pages? You were playing right into Junko's hands. She got you again.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Hemingway To Go! posted:

we do know that nagito has a girl-hand at least

We also know that he lies a lot so we have no idea where he got that hand.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

FPzero posted:

: So how about it? There are eight people now. We have enough to activate the shutdown sequence!

Music fades out.

: ...

And there she is at last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Looking forward to the game where you time travel back to whatever made Junko so messed up and prevent it from happening and save the future for generations to come.

Junko is the way that she is as a result of her Talent. The only way to prevent her from becoming what she is, is to prevent her from developing that Talent ... so basically you'd have to lobotomize her.

• Locked thread