Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010

Buried alive posted:

All we need for a twist is for there to be access to the storage room from the main room that we don't currently know about. Then all you'd need is a way to find the storage room from the main room. The power cord from the lamp goes to the storage room. Find the lamp, find the cord, find the room. Who had time to check out the storage room? Nagito. Who had time in advance to plant the knife? Nagito. Who had time in advance to set the A/C timers? Nagito. Who's closest to the lamp?

Fuckin' Nagito.

The door to the storage room goes from the hallway, not from the main room. The lamp's cord would only take you as far as the wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010

DeliciousCookie posted:

Wasn't the whole reason that she had to kill Ibuki and frame that death as the first was because she screwed up and got caught while in the middle of killing someone else?

That's not really being clumsy so much as it is 'not planning for someone to walk into a music club at 3am or whatever'.

Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010

Robindaybird posted:

Aoi seemed mostly naive, but Akane really outright comes across like she was raised by wolves not just with how dim she is, but her hyper-focus on food and sheer recklessness.

Akane kind of comes across to me like she was abused or just in general had a really bad feral childhood? Some of the off-the-cuff comments she makes are very... alarming. (Also her hyper-focus on food reads to me like 'I was starved growing up'.)

Amidiri fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Aug 28, 2017

Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010
It's also important to keep in mind when judging any of these characters is that they're highschoolers, which means that they are Actually Literally Children, so I tend to give them a bit of leeway.

Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010
You have to stick Hajime in rice overnight.

• Locked thread