Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

I am very happy you are doing this game too. Don't really have speculation yet, that will probably come once the plot gets going a bit more. Except, for the setting, it seems that the first classroom was a film set, or if not, there is drugs or magic involved. I really hope it's not magic, that would really mess with what is possible and not and for this game, I don't feel that would be very fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

If you are implying what I think you are, you just inadvertently spoiled me. Please don't do that.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

quote:

I...can't visualize her as a normal high school student. I mean, she's got the physique of an Olympic athlete...

No, no she really does not.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

I started filling in then realised that I don't remember who everybody is and put it off until later. Will go on today.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

Well drat, it didn't save it apparently. In a way it was good though because I got frustrated about trying to figure out who everybody was and just put down everyone but Hiyoko as dead. This gave me a chance to make a slightly more realistic prediction since I've figured out who and how more people are now.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

Someone was killed by an earring.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

And I already lost one of my bets for surviving the dead pool.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

I think Byakuya planted that knife himself, together with the goggles under the table as a contingency plan. The weapon was a barbecue spit not accounted for and was dropped through the gaps in the floor after the murder.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

Truthkeeper posted:

Well, we all seem to agree that it was Steve Teruteru, under the floor, with the skewer.

Except... why? It's Danganronpa, so I'm not going to question anybody's motive for murder, but I'm questioning the hell out of his method. Why was he under the floor in the first place? Did he notice the glow in the dark paint? When did he have the opportunity to notice it? Did he know that the blackout was coming, or did he come up with a plan to take advantage of it on the fly in that short period of time?

It just raises too many questions. I'm actually starting to believe he's innocent.

He could have found the knife earlier and thought he was actually killing a killer, not realising that the one grabbing the knife wasn't the person who put it there.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

I believe the number 5 is reffering to who has played the game.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

The blood on the soles doesn't at all prove Ibuki was there for Hiyoko's death! It does prove she was around soon enough to step in the blood though. I wonder if that is a translation issue?

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

Yeah it's definitely Mikan. Her reactions in this last video took care of any doubt i still had. I am kind of glad, her "accidental sexiness" was a really uncomfortable shtick that I will happily be rid of.
Although now that I think about it, her "punishment" might not be very palatable either. Really hope I am wrong about that though.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

Chicken posted:

Is it possible that Mikan made the movie without doing the murder? She says something like "It's not what it looks like!" and she seems susceptible to bribery, coercion or just being lied to. Although she would be the worst possible accomplice...

That is definitely a possibility. Still hoping she did it. Or Akane, I like her even less. Akane would be nice.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

FP, you had a typo in this update.

"Monomi plushies...on hangars?"

(*Hangers, which I am sure you already knew)

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

MysticalMachineGun posted:

In a real life court of law this would be bumped down to manslaughter as Chiaki had no intent to kill and her throwing the deadly grenade was purely an accident.

She'd probably still serve time though, so

I would say it would be thrown out due to lack of evidence. Most of these cases would be hard to prove in a real court.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

I honestly have been expecting Alter Ego to make an appearance since the Virtual Reality theories started. I am feeling a bit smug about being right about that now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

Aw, I wanted to see their adult, mutilated versions! Instead we get Hajime with an instant haircut and that's it.

• Locked thread