Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011

Thesaya posted:

I believe the number 5 is reffering to who has played the game.

Yeah, that makes sense. If that's the case, so far we got Fuyuhiko, Mahiru, ourselves, and two other people. Chiaki probably played it too, just because she couldn't help herself. I'm guessing next update we're gonna get our own envelope, and the motive will become apparent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011
Yeah, Sonia (wetsuit, party organizer) and Peko (went for a swim) are the most suspicious people in the bunch, and Hiyoko and Fuyuhiko are definitely the major red herrings in this case.

The only other person I can think of as a suspect right now is Akane. She gets into a fight with Nekomaru to get blood all over her, so getting covered in Mahiru's blood when she kills her is not an issue. They meet at the beach house, she tells Mahiru she's hurt and kills her while she's looking for a first-aid kit or something. At the trial the nurse points out that Akane had both dried blood and fresh (?) blood over her body, or that she had much more blood over her body than she should.

Out of the three, Peko and Akane seem to be the ones with enough strength to easily deal a killing blow with a bat.

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011
My money's still on Akane despite Peko being the most straightforward option. She intentionally got into a fight with Nekomaru to get blood all over her before killing Mahiru, she set up three clues to misdirect us (gummy, mask, water bottles), and she's also the one who "helped" us investigate the shower room window. She made sure we would think there's no way to get out through the window without help, but out of everyone in the group, I feel like she's the one who would be able to pull off some gymnast parkour stunt to climb her way to the window and escape.

One issue after this update is the surfboard case thing. Someone would probably notice if there was blood inside the case, I guess?

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011
You know, back in the first case I noticed that the only person Fuyuhiko wasn't a total jerk to was Peko, but didn't really think much of it. I'm not sure what it is, but there's definitely something between them that goes back to the first chapter.

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011

FPzero posted:

: For the time being, the Monokuma Announcements are on hiatus. You can't go outside and there are no windows here, so it's not like it matters if it's morning or night.
: Also...I've been thinking of a little something to replace the Monokuma Announcement. Puhu...puhuhuhuhuhuhu. *leaves*

From how extra dickish Monokuma has been this game, I'm expecting the morning announcement to be replaced by half an hour of Nigella Lawson sensually eating food

• Locked thread