Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

It is strange to me that someone that was an imposter brought so much attention to themselves while being so selfless and oddly heroic.But hey I guess it worked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

When they mentioned the poison I was all like "oh he poisoned the knife, easy peasy. Or at least the spear". Nope :stare:

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jan 21, 2018

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

EponymousMrYar posted:

Ask a question during this update? Answer: Nagito.

So Nagito was the traitor that Nagito hated so much only Nagito didn't know it because Nagito wiped everyone's memories and thus Nagito set up a murder mystery so that every Nagito wouldn't know who the murderer of Nagito is.

Nagito.

Doubtful. Nagito believe for his luck to work than a cost must be paid. So he is betting the traitor will be the killer because he paid the price.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Last game Monokuma was a even bigger rule breaker. Hell there is a case with two possible endings because that bear cheats so much. The case was bullshit but saying you killed him by throwing the poisonous gas isn't that weird.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Huh a reserve student who could resist ulimate despair... You could say that person would need the ultimate hope to do that.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

:same: To this day I still don't know the plot of FFT.

God isn't real but demons are. Your buddy become a king and is immediately assassinated. You say gently caress this poo poo and piece out.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Blademaster_Aio posted:

Didn't your buddy kill his wife or something? Or did his wife kill him?

It is the second one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

No it's the first one. She stabbed him, then he stabbed her back and ended up surviving.

Oh haha I guess FFT is confusing.

• Locked thread