Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 13, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

This game was super addicting, especially once I got past where oren's LP left off. It was a blast figuring out the mysteries blind. It's a different experience playing it yourself. Highly recommended to anyone with any interest; it's on Steam for Mac and PC.

IceBorg posted:

This brings back memories of the SDR2 LP oren did in the old days where after the first update there where like 10 pages of discussion before the second one.....that was something.

it sure was something... something awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 13, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair is a chill game about making friends and nourishing hope. Please relax and enjoy.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 13, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

I don't know what you guys are going on about. Gundham Tanaka is a powerful warlock and not to be trifled with.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 13, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

I'm totally cool with leaving Free Time choices up to you, if that's what's best for your process.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 13, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

dancingbears posted:

It's been brought up before, but I love how Byakuya has grown as a person, both literally and metaphorically.

Byakuya's one of my favorites in this game for how he's matured, while still being his arrogant self

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 13, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

FPzero posted:

: That girl... She's probably gonna get even stronger.
: Yeah...you're probably right...

What kind of conversation is this?

: These last two lines are voiced. Does anyone know if this a reference of some kind?

I don't know if that's referencing a specific series, but it's an exchange found in basically every battle manga ever. And that whole scene is right out of that genre. Ibuki makes a great color commentator.

• Locked thread