Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Woah, what's this from?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oGKgBssiPyA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Everyone's playing checkers, he's been playing chess for years.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

So, he hung the spear by its rope from the ceiling and somehow made it swing back and forth like a pendulum?

My God... and then he tied the body to the pendulum and swung it across the chasm! Brilliant!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

No, he survived and lived a long life.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The villain of Danganronpa 2 and the villain of the Kingdom Hearts series have the same plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Cuntellectual posted:

One thing that strikes me as odd is that apparently the survivors are 'restored' to their pre-despair selves but Hinata doesn't seem to be completely down with the idea of turning into some super talent zombie. I'm not sure if that's part of what they meant by it being imperfect or if Naegi/Junko just aren't entirely sure how it'll work out.
There are two possible outcomes here (the reset doesn't count). Either they Graduate, and the consciousnesses they have right now will be returned to their bodies, and Hinata will no longer be super-talented, because all of that will be wiped away. Or they activate the Shutdown, meaning the consciousnesses they had before the program started will be restored, and the Hinata we've known all this time will be gone forever.

• Locked thread