Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rith
Oct 10, 2012

YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!

FPzero posted:

: Well anyway, sorry about that. I guess I got all sentimental and poo poo after all.
: ...I really don't mind. If you think I look like someone who's easy to talk to, then I'll listen to you as much as you want.
: Tch, don't act like hot poo poo, you virgin.

I'm glad you're spending time with Fuyuhiko; his Free Time events are probably my favourite in the entire game, and this in particular is one of my favourite exchanges. I hated the visual headache of being trapped in the Funhouse in Chapter Four, but in a way I'm grateful for it, because it pushed me into spending time with him. I'd already got all of Nagito and Sonia's events, my efforts to hang out with Chiaki failed because most of her events involve going somewhere else, I hated Kazuichi and I wasn't particularly interested in Akane or Nekomaru, so I went, 'Well, fine, I suppose I'll talk to Fuyuhiko,' and his events very quickly shot him up to become one of my favourite characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread