Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Fatogami is one of my favorite things in this game. Nidai is also great, from what I remember of Oren's old LP.

Qrr posted:

And hello mr almost anagram.

To explain for those unaware, "Nagito Komaeda" has all of the letters that make up "Makoto Naegi" and then "da". In other words, you can rearrange his name to spell "Makoto Naegi da" which is "I'm Makoto Naegi" in Japanese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Wow, I forgot how much of a creep Hanamura was.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

He's a neeeeeeeeeerd.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Gundham is great, but straight up, he's probably that kid who always got picked on and had the lion's share of swirlies.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

So what you're saying is the possibility of Monobear in Fromsoft game is a nonzero number.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

FoolyCharged posted:

Yakuza is the only one capable of being in the bathroom during the party, everyone else is accounted for.

FoolyCharged posted:

Sword chick is still missing

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

It's not my picture but I remembered this from the last thread when I read Monobear's line about being elastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Papenbrook is a phenominal Komaeda and I really wonder if NISA cast him as Naegi in DR1 because his Komaeda is really good.

• Locked thread