Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Like Clockwork posted:

I dunno, I've met people a lot like Gundam IRL. Just... Less charming. Chuunibyou (aka "What are you like twelve") tend to be pretty obnoxious in reality.

That's because they didn't have hamsters :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I've more or less followed oren's old LP and haven't really seen any other info beyond it. Aside from the end of the third case, I guess, but beyond that I'm more or less clueless. Can't wait for introductions to get out of the way so that we can get things rolling have a peaceful, tropical vacation.

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

She makes about the third "Ultimate Heir" type, after Togami ("Ultimate Legitimate Business Enterprise Heir") and Kuzuryuu ("Ultimate Criminal Enterprise Heir").

I'm hoping we get a guy that's the Ultimate Hair to go along with them. :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Actually never mind, yes it would be. I'll just sit this one out.

Ach, if you're not for those reasons then I guess I won't either. Ah well, let's hope we get back to where oren was soon.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

FPzero posted:

: Oh poo poo! I'm gonna SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

I'm glad that that made it through the localization :allears:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

He died from what he enjoyed the most: Eating too much. That red stuff? Pasta, totally.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

And there.....

Was the Nonary Game? :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

: There's no meaning behind anything Monokuma does.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

What is going on :stare:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

FPzero posted:

: And not just that, some even tried to have children with Junko's dead body...

:yikes:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Now you should post that update about three or four more times until we get the right vote in, right? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Thanks for the LP! Also want to say something, I swore I read a spoiler about this game, something about how Nagito faked his suicide instead of actually dying, so when it got to case 5 I was skeptical of literally everything that was going on. I didn't want to bring it up just in case it still turned out true after Chapter 5, but since it's all over, I want to say it made the game much more of a roller coaster for me to expect one thing and not get it at all.

• Locked thread