Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

Here's to a new LP

This brings back memories of the SDR2 LP oren did in the old days where after the first update there where like 10 pages of discussion before the second one.....that was something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

Props to Gundham's english VA because he's so good, like almost good as his japanese VA and that's saying something.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!

The whole staying under the floor before the blackout started is something they have talked about in the trial and the whole reason why they started to suspect Fuyuhiko, because he was the only one who wasn't at the party and could have waited under the floor before the blackout.

Teruteru used the door and the portable stove in his plan because he had to give himself also a alibi before the blackout in where he was moving from the kitchen to hall bringing food and make people think that it was impossible to go from the kitchen to under the floor without any light , if he wanted to wait before the blackout he would be suspicious as soon as the topic of who wasn't at the party started, they even talk about that earlier in the trial when they question if Peko and Teruteru could have been the ones waiting under the floor and they each give their alibis who other characters and, in Teruteru's case, the player himself can confirm because we saw him bringing food during the party.

I will admit the whole timeline thing is something that might be confusing and I had a similar problem but let me just say that the next update actually helps in creating a reason why despite Nagito having just a few things to do he was slow enough to make Teruteru get under the table before someone got the knife.

• Locked thread