Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

EponymousMrYar posted:

Never get excited at anything shown at e3. You will be disappointment in some way.

Son I am disappoint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Double Punctuation posted:

Welp, somebody told her she should kill herself, and she did.

Come to think of it, this could be a complete accident. Somebody could have gotten stressed and spoke sarcastically without thinking.

Or someone who says the opposite of what they mean, like Nagito?

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Gundham was annoying and his gimmick was annoying, but he did go out like a champ at least.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Blademaster_Aio posted:

Doesn't that eliminate everyone?

Sometimes... a Princess has to make hard decisions.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

The clean palm/bloody fingers on the left hand strongly implies he stabbed someone with say, a knife. The question being whether it was his attacker he stabbed, or the more heavy metal version of he stabbed his own right hand into the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Tombot posted:

Blue paper is how you start fires I think but I don't know why it would be round so thats probably not it.

My total guess is the blue thing was the seal for the poison bottle, proving that it was at one point opened and used.

• Locked thread