Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!

Would it be possible to just record all the free time events, and then just post the ones that the thread votes for, or would that just be too much effort? If it is, then I think you just do the free time events that you want and not worry about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I would like everyone to live (except for Steve). Too bad that's not gonna happen...

right?

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Mikan is gonna trip and somehow someone is gonna die because of it. I hope it's Steve.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Stabbed multiple times in the throat and chest. I sincerely doubt anyone (Outside of Nekomaru and maybe Akane) could have moved Togami's body anywhere, so chances are he died under that table. What he was doing under that table... gently caress if I know, but it does seems like he would have to been face down under the table at the time of death.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I think I have the a good idea of how the culprit committed the murder, but the question is how did they get under the floorboards to stab Togami? They used the irons to trip the breaker, covered themselves in a tablecloth, got under the floorboards (somehow), and stabbed Togami. I believe they said there were missing skewers in the inventory from the kitchen, so I have a feeling that that would be the murder weapon. The Knife is a red herring, or a weapon Togami prepped himself. He had glow in the dark paint on the handle, and glow in the dark tape where it was plastered to the table. I don't know who the culprit is, but I don't think it could be anyone in the room at the time Mahiru snapped the pictures.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I'm so glad Gundham got his earring back.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Why did we hear Steve during the blackout when he wasn't in the room when Mahiru took her photos? Judging by the way he acted, you'd have thought he'd just come in from the kitchen and walked around, but can we just assume that without evidence? Honestly I'm thinking it's Steve or Peko, and I'm leaning steve because he would have had the ability to hide it from Byakuya prior to the murder because he was in the kitchen the whole time.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I almost couldn't believe that was Bryce Pappenbrook for a hot second.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Well I bought the game on Steam Winter Sale... and I'm already ahead of the LP. Just gonna lurk until it's all said and done, but it's definitely worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

I failed the stupid meat on the bone one a lot, and I also didn't understand how to do the panic Talk Action all that well so I got my first trial failure there. >_>

• Locked thread