Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

If the Fire Door was closed, there's still a big flaw in the light-source argument.

I swear this is addressed later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

FPzero posted:

: An army marches on its stomach, while swimmers can only splash around on their stomachs too! I'm gonna heartily eat a hamburger with a side of rice!
: Is rice a side dish...? Wait...is there even rice here?

I feel like, given Ibuki, this is a K-ON reference.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

MonsterEnvy posted:

K quickly looked this up, cause now I am curious. It appears I was correct. He ends up with a different girl. And fortunately never makes out or anything worse with his sister. It appears the worst it got was a peck on the cheek, before he moves on with the other girl. (This is just from the quickest skim of wikipedia so this is still potentially wrong. And I don't feel like checking any further.)

I'm just going to poke my way in and say that's wrong. Don't look further, except apparently there's a spin-off manga that says gently caress you to the original LN ending.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

I like how Gundham appears to be bringing up an objection because you didn't give the 4 Dark Devas of Destruction enough credit.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

FPzero posted:

It's probably a typo in the game's script. A lot of times I'll fix typos as I go but sometimes they pass right by me. And believe me, there are a lot of typos that you all aren't seeing. "Embarassed" (one R) and "ambience" (should be ambiance) are constant throughout the script and sometimes whole words are left out, though your brain often fills them in. It's really surprising though. It's like they never ran a simple spell check over the whole thing and had no one edit. I've also noticed a ton of similar phrasing being used throughout such as the phrase "In actuality" and using "ambiance" for a lot of things aren't words or phrases you hear a lot but the game throws out really often. I get that the localization was rushed but some of this stuff is really noticeable since I have to do a close read of the script as I make the updates.

I was curious so I checked - ambience is also a valid way of spelling it.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

The video doesn't appear to lead anywhere, by the way.

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

RiffRaff1138 posted:

I love how, for whatever reason, one of Junko's new poses...

...is her imitating Genocider Syo.

Speaking of which, I think other new ones appear to be Naegi (standard, awkward smile) and Byakuya (crossed arms). No idea who the blushing one is, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

I can't believe Hajime was Ishimaru all along.

• Locked thread