Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discomusic
Aug 8, 2016

FPzero posted:

: So of the people available, I figured we may as well continue with Sonia. At this rate, I'll be able to get her exclusive skill midway through the game. Handy!

Does this mean she is guaranteed to stay alive until at least mid-game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discomusic
Aug 8, 2016
I actually suspected that Mahiru was the next to fall as soon as they started noticing her disappearence. She probably photographed something she shouldn't have.
by the way, a lot of people is suspect this time: running away Hiyoko, bloody Akane, sweating Pekoyama, swimsuit Sonia (covering from some injuries?) who is also the organizer of the beach day, disappearing Fuyuhiko, suspect-by-default Kazuichi...we'll see.

Discomusic
Aug 8, 2016

FPzero posted:

: I guess for now...let's take a quick recess! We'll be right back after this commercial break!

Is this...a real thing that was in the real game?
It is just fanmade, right? Please tell me that it is just fanmade...

Discomusic
Aug 8, 2016
What if you try to go to Ibuki's room before going to Nagito's?

Discomusic
Aug 8, 2016

dancingbears posted:

You can't. Hajime or Mikan (I can't remember which) will remind you that Nagito is your first priority, and you can't go anywhere but there.

Yeah, I imagined something like that. Thanks!

Discomusic
Aug 8, 2016
I actually thought it was going to be an Euthanasia Coaster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster

Discomusic
Aug 8, 2016
drat, I liked Chiaki a lot, she became our assistant character before we even noticed.

I just hope she is going to explain something about the whole traitor thing before leaving us.

Discomusic
Aug 8, 2016
So...that's a bad ending, right?
Now we have to return to the previous chapters and set what we did wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discomusic
Aug 8, 2016

There's something i don't get: is this the finale pic of the regular LP? No epilogue, no credits roll? Only extra updates from here on?

EDIT: nevermind, i just found out that i have missed un update. Sorry, folks.

• Locked thread