Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colander Crotch
Nov 24, 2005

I- I don't even know what you just called me!
Based on that thought, it would have to be Chiaki. At almost exactly noon she swiped her handbook. The video said that if the traitor swiped it then it would stop the bomb. It was probably a trigger to some deathtrap that he put himself in so that he could be killed through his luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colander Crotch
Nov 24, 2005

I- I don't even know what you just called me!
I have never played a Danganronpa game and have only experienced it through these threads. It is an honest guess based on the evidence we have seen. I think he basically did all of it to himself and the death itself was triggered by the act of using a handbook. He had to be relying on his luck in this case to use it to smoke out the traitor.

• Locked thread