Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«220 »
Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

Johnny Truant posted:

That list is a perfect guide on what not to do in a television series

nah, itís as uneven a list as the rest of the show, Glenn dumpster and Negan eps are dire, but thereís good ones mixed in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Bullshit this show has good episodes.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Princeps32 posted:

nah, itís as uneven a list as the rest of the show, Glenn dumpster and Negan eps are dire, but thereís good ones mixed in.
Gimple wrote ĎClearí, which was good, and I think a few others of note before he became the show runner

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

oh yeah no idea if putting her as show runner will actually be good, probably not. the show currently is bad, the source material to draw from at this point is bad, i donít think itís salvageable by anyone. but yeah im just saying credit where creditís due, four walls and a roof for example is up there with clear, and if you donít like either of those two episodes then sticking with the rest of this show is insanity.

Spinster
Jul 15, 2017

Madre di GBS

It's been so bad lately that I see any change as a potential good. Fingers crossed.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

They are already beginning to diverge more from the source material, which in the past is how we got the Trashkru

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Ahhh, ninja beer!
Ninja beer?
Beer that vanish without trace!

Princeps32 posted:

oh yeah no idea if putting her as show runner will actually be good, probably not. the show currently is bad, the source material to draw from at this point is bad, i donít think itís salvageable by anyone. but yeah im just saying credit where creditís due, four walls and a roof for example is up there with clear, and if you donít like either of those two episodes then sticking with the rest of this show is insanity.

I don't remember four walls and a roof so

the only thing I remember from Drrl/Berth episode is the bad lip reading made from it, because it was better than the episode itself

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

Johnny Truant posted:

I don't remember four walls and a roof so

the cannibals getting slaughtered in the church episode

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Ahhh, ninja beer!
Ninja beer?
Beer that vanish without trace!

Princeps32 posted:

Ahhh okay I do remember that, I thought it was the same beth/Drrl ep

touche

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005
Oh, Jesus fuck. It's like the Nazis opened The Ark Of The Covenant, and I looked.

Princeps32 posted:

I liked that episode for Gabrielís total sobbing meltdown about letting his whole congregation die when Rickís group started accusing him of having something to do with some of their group disappearing.

I think it was also the start of Tyreeseís reaction to everything being Ďstare in horror and sweat profusely before slowly backing out of the roomí

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

I ain't got time to bleed.

CODChimera posted:

Bullshit this show has good episodes.

The show peaked with Carol vs Cannibals
The show was still good with Carol vs Wolves
The show sucked balls with Carol vs Regret
The show sucks with Carol God Mode Commando

Carol might be one of the only good things about the show. It can be gauged entirely in how Carol is doing.

The old Carol would have been out finding way to just loving kill all of them. In fact I'd bought her wanting to slam a dumptruck into the building more than Daryl in his infinite revenge quest for being made to eat dog food and listen to easy street for like 40 hours

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Carol should just join the ZNation crew. They're around DC right now, so it's simply a quick trip across the Potomac to pick her up.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Carol fighting actual wolves would've been better.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

The last episode should just be the main cast opening a door and then there's a live studio audience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

And they're all booing and throwing vegetables

«220 »