Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

veni veni veni posted:

Why don't people ride zombies?
they might have to try eventually seeing as they always end up feeding their horses to the horde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

If my favorite character and his incredible catchphrases get killed off I'm gonna be mighty pissed.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Really? This is where people are going to stop watching? Just lmao. That re-creation of Glenn's comic book death was so awesome. I'm glad they got the effect of his head caved in down so well that it's making people sick. That kind of brutality is what the show needs more of. I thought the death of the Alexandrian who got impaled from the back and then had his entrails ripped out by a bunch of zombies while he was helpless to be stuck there standing upright watching it was way more disturbing than these deaths tonight.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

"You buncha pussies."

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

UmOk posted:

The gore wasn't the problem. The lack of impact was. The deaths were borderline comical in execution. This was partially due to the retarded cliffhanger gimmick. We all knew someone was getting smashed so it was just a waiting game. No intensity or suspense

yeah I wish the last 2 episodes were combined into a 2 hour finale, then started the new season at the scene where Maggie starts to get up and they take Abe and Glenn's bodies away. There was enough cliffhanger time in between the opening scene of the new episode and the point during Rick's flashbacks to get you worked up enough to worry about who dies, and it would've had more of an impact in the moment. TWD/AMC could have saved themselves the spoilers they were so worried about getting out too.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I just wanna know how many people's lives Negan actually saved to get his gang started, I hope they do a flashback to that.. I'd prefer it to finding out what he was like before the zombies

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

some guy on the bus posted:

Why did Tara end up on a beach? I don't remember any of this.

it's some dumbass flash forward episode where maybe it will tie back around to how she got there I guess

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I can't wait till the whole Negan/Saviors story is over so I can stop watching this show

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

lol is this for real, that's how they killed that annoying kid?

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

moist turtleneck posted:

It's to be assumed he died since this was a flashback sequence being described by the people that killed him but there's a chance Chris the dipshit idiot is still alive out there

oh well then in that case he's most definitely hiding under a dumpster somewhere

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

eclectic taste posted:

At this point I feel bad for Chris Hardwick. He has to be all pumped up and excited for each week's drivel.

tbh they should scrap Talking Dead and use all that money to increase the CGI budget

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Why didn't he just push himself away from the wall?

because zombies gain superhuman strength in random situations while also having rotten limbs that just fall off in other situations because....?

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I thought Rick took a picture of Negan all trapped like a bitch when he could have gone in and killed him (but some elaborate plan was more important?).. and use the pic for later to look at and laugh to himself or something? Idk Rick is doing weird Rick things already

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Jesus hasn't seen enough of his friends die horribly yet to not give a gently caress.

Daryl not giving a gently caress is the only thing saving this show right now.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I'm mad that Shiva didn't get a more epic death after mauling like 20 saviors... instead it was "well ezekiel and friends could probably get out of this situation themselves but we gotta make it more dramatic, so lets kill the tiger"

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Johnny Truant posted:

Haha there's literally a fake fun gunshot CGI right over Rick's face

On a glass windshield

With a .50 caliber whatever

On par with the course

I'm honestly surprised they made the wounds from the 50 cal looking somewhat right on the dead kingdom soldiers. I knew they couldn't possibly be consistent with it though.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

There was a timeskip flashforward thing that had Carl & Michonne in it earlier in the season, so I wouldn't put it past TWD writers to pull some bullshit like Carl's technically died twice already and came back to life so he's immune now

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

good to see Morgan back in full out killer mode. He has no middle ground, only pure pacifist or psycho must kill them all

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

moist turtleneck posted:

Also also, did all of trashkrew have Ikea container houses?
I really thought Jadis was hallucinating when they first showed that, so drat weird

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Chris James 2 posted:

AMC announced Yvette Nicole Brown will be hosting Talking Dead when it comes back in August

:yikes:

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I tried watching this last night but fell asleep around the time Gregory was starting to be a scheming dick again. I guess I gotta finish the episode now that I read spoilers. This show is so drat boring to even hatewatch anymore. That new intro is terrible too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Go Back.

They'll never do anything cool like that scene again... no more biting throats out, no more stuck in revolving door deaths.. and Maggie is just gone now? I'm sure they'll wait till next season to explain that one. The Rosita & Gabriel relationship makes no sense either. Judith actress is lame, everyone just lets her do whatever because she's Judith I guess? Nevertheless, I can't stop watching this dumb show.