Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

vintagepurple posted:

Everyone hatîng on Morgan seems dumb. His pacifism has never got anyone hurt or killed, and Rick's close call could just as easily been a group of zombies that anyone would have bypassed. Denice's close call proved Morgan right. On top of that he's proven himself one of the best zombie fighters and survivors in the group- in fact only Carol has spent nearly as much time "out there" alone. And all the poor guy does is advise, he's never shown holding a grudge towards Rick or anyone for killing.

When Morgan first encounters those two Wolves in the forest who try to kill him, he knocks them both out. Instead of leaving them there to get eaten or finishing them off himself he puts them into a car. These two later capture and kill the unnamed red poncho guy and find Aaron's bag of information about Alexandria. The Wolves are alerted to Alexandria's presence, kill many people in that attack and end up attracting a massive zombie horde which kills more people.

All because Morgan needed to save those two lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
My favourite part of this episode was Carl loving up one of their few remaining cars to kill a single zombie.

At this point I'm assuming that bicycles are some ancient/lost technology like Greek fire or Roman concrete.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
It was a chess game in progress. Just a simple 'gently caress you' to whoever's room that is.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
It all went into the tiger budget.

Deer are the most easily frightened animal in existence and it's just hanging out in the middle of a pack of zombies.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

How long have you been here because people have been complaining about Carl being whiny since around midway through Season 2.

Taear is the only person in this thread who isn't committing misogyny by not liking a female character. Let's all applaud Taear!

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
I liked that the Kingdom's seven member guerilla war crew had one guy carrying a banner.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
I thought the negotiation between Negan and trash woman was for the number of Alexandrian slaves they got to keep. Maybe I misheard.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
I guess El SalvaDad isn't dead because he'll be in the next season of this show.

He escaped the burning cellar by hiding under a dumpster.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Air ducts do not work that way!

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Looks like stuff actually happens next season so I'm guessing it was all footage from the first and last episode.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
I'm betting a lot of those people in the bunker could have been saved if native guy and latina girl didn't stop to have a heart-to-heart chat in the middle of the air duct.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Remembering the people at the hospital in Atlanta that declined Rick's offer to go with the group. Good, rational decisions right there.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
It's really nice of the zombies to wait until the character is done giving their monologue before they attack.

RIP cgi budget

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Astroman posted:

Why would Jadis tie up Negan, hand him a gun and a lit flare and put some important photos next to him? And wheel up a zombie? Oh and it was the FLARE she needed to SIGNAL HELICOPTER. It was like some contrived puzzle game.

Why did she have to burn the bat in salt?

This episode felt like I was half asleep while watching.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

BonoMan posted:

I mean seriously. He's loving zip tied and he somehow, in mere seconds, got tightly under a tarp and covered himself in ashes?

At this point I think the writers are blatantly seeing what they can get away with.

He first would have had to walk past the spot where he hid to fool Daryl with his footsteps, then returned to the spot and buried himself. Rosita took 4 minutes to unsling her rifle.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Captain Vane from Black Sails is on this show now.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
A community hard up for food probably shouldn't be making ethanol. Just like a community with lawn space to spare should be growing food in old tires.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Female Daryl is quickly turning into an unbearable character.

"What did you do out there in order to survive?"

"Whatever I had to."

"Great answer, and absolutely no follow up questions needed for that."

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Neanderthals were definitely not smarter than humans. They didn't have better tools either.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
A bow and arrow doesn't seem like the best weapon to clear a building.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
I stopped watching, has anyone important died or gone back to their home planet?

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

You remind of one of those Japanese soldiers who were still fighting WW2 in the 70's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Any update on Rick or the trash lady?