Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

JazzFlight posted:

I'm totally calling it this early that the garbage people turn into that faction. Definitely.

Speculation about the future seasons post current saviour-war(I'd say halfway S7 or start of S8)

I didn't think that would happen but what she did in the last episode made me change my mind:
-The whisperers (called that way because they whisper so they don't alert the zombies) leader is a woman
-Her sudden "After this I lay with him, ok" is very reminiscent of the whisperers
-Her insistence on their group 'adapting' to suit circumstances also points in that direction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

xtal posted:

The plot-relevant ones are Tara, Enid and Henry

I quit watching after the 8th season and just lol that henry is considered plot-relevant now.

kanonvandekempen
Mar 14, 2009

Scrotum Modem posted:

description of today's episode:

filler poo poo. boring

name of next week's episode:

Here's Negan

description:

Carol takes Negan on a journey, hoping to minimize the increasing tension. Negan reflects on the events that led him to this point and comes to a conclusion about his future.

unfortunately the description for that isn't that interesting, though i suppose the ending might be something. it's supposedly the season finale. i never read the original material so i know nothing about that stuff

I haven't seen the Negan episode yet, but the one preceding it may hold the title of the most pointless episode of the series so far, and that is a hotly contested category.