Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Yea, Latin is a still a big thing in higher tier post-secondary, moreso if you're in a more classic liberal arts or law school feeder programme. He's the son of a politician, so chances are...

Chad of the Beltway knowing Latin ain't exactly a stretch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

These aren't intelligent stories. Just cuz an author has a character poo poo exposition does not take anything away from the story the author is actually telling, regardless if said author is smart enough to understand the story they're actually telling.

Negan is the worst parts of a pimp and an abusive spouse, dude.

I also like it when he's on the tv.

Re-telling ten thousand and seven of 'why it's okay to like bad things'. No need to defend it.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Shitenshi posted:

In what world where a diabetic woman who can't get insulin unless she becomes his sex slave and another woman who agrees to become a sex slave in order for Dwight not to get his skull bashed in make Negan not a rapist?

Uhh... he totally mentioned the points system dude, game theory makes it like at least seven or eight percent less vile.

Serious note, if a fictional evil zombie apocalypse warlord did not in fact have a rape harem comprised of the spouses of men he's killed or broken, I'd be loving insulted.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

A True Jar Jar Fan posted:

In the comics we soon learn that Negan is a secret gayman and all he does is feed these women cake, I read ahead and I'm ok with him now.

Yea, but in the next chapter it's revealed he's a Mormon secret gayman, so those ladies still gotta be his slaves in the after-life.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

This really feels like the time someone should make a great 'tasteful rape' joke...

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Police vehicles are self-insured

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

The 'thing that totally happened' livejournal entry was a particular high note.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

All those people are from the Kingdom, showing their war-face.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Hey guys... guys...

"Phalanx, out!"

Yea, I'm pretty pleased with that, continue on.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Milsurp to a wackadoodle libertarian is loving sacred, they probably hand washed those vests the second they got back to the ranch.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Acacia REI posted:

What's stupid about that?

The only downside is she may have to cut ties with the psycho son and every good warlord needs an attack dog. Augustus had his Agrippa, the Lord Humungous had that mohawk guy, Lincoln had his Sherman... without whack-a-doodle juniour , she'll never be the reaver queen of Texas she could be.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Johnny Truant posted:

Was saddened by the lack of El Salvidad but hopefully that means lots of him in the second half of the season

First the reaver queen clears out the competition, then El Salvidad help install the junta after the coup. They all have their role to play.

Chain-gangs comprised of former libertarians is gonna be a hoot!

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

I'm amazed people are confused about the nexus where white trash and gun safety meet.

When does that not end in tragedy, or at the very least, a near miss?

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Cactus posted:

I just wish that song had been about the blonde queen and not the water queen.

No one dares to sing about The Reaver Queen of Texas.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

they made bad grandma and mr. clear killing a loving tonne of people boring

and now it's apparently trashy and the mumbles clan. this season is a holocaust.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

darryl really starting to look like an old lesbian this season

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

joepinetree posted:

So, I've been hearing a ton of stuff on Fear... getting much better.
Question: is it "good" good or just "better than the original" good? And would someone who stopped after the halfway point of S2 need to catch up before starting again?

there's a reaver queen with a right hand who might be manipulation personified, some alex jones preppers, plus a cheerful dad who'd blackbag and torture a nun... also drugs, lots and lots drugs

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

that's like being the most pleasant smelling fart in the elevator

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

people not getting dead cuz rick is no longer in charge is actually credible though.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

merle, his brother daryl and his other brother daryl

then shane wakes up from a dream.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

someone should have loving decked michonne for hacking up that fiddle.

of all the horrors this show has inflicted on me, that was the absolute worst.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

moist turtleneck posted:

I dunno why he couldn't just put the dumb violin down

why didn't he drop the three hundred year old masterpiece?

your post may be worse than the show. look at what this show has done to you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

negotiating with an insane person? terrible, just terrible.

feel like I'm locked in the writers room, watching culture die.