Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The only thing FTWD has going for it are the locations. They're a lot more interesting than 'Georgia' and 'Georgia except not.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

moist turtleneck posted:

Guesses for who dies tomorrow GO

The rating for any show going against it as millions of people who claim they would never watch again after the finale tune in.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Can't wait to find out at the very end of the episode.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

thecommodore64 posted:

Does AMC only ask for the worst commercials during negotiations?

I too saw that Gears of War ad.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
It's Daryl's fault Glenn got killed. War of the fandoms. :lol:

But Glenn's death was brutal as gently caress.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Thought Negan was going to go for his loving hand for a second.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Watching this in a cemetery is a choice.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
What was with the censoring of Glenn's body at the end but Abe's was shown completely?

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Senor Tron posted:

I think the show will end with the discovery that anyone conceived after the apocalypse is actually immune to the infection. We won't see society rebuilt but the characters will have hope and something to hold on for, a future to build for their childreb.

& the final main misunderstood villain will want to initiate genocide on all humans that are living but infected.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I completely forgot Sherry and diabetes sister were characters.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I'm here for the slow burn sexual tension between Rick and Negan and I know you all feel it.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The Hilltop is such a dangerous shithole. Every time there's an episode there someone is busting through the gates and in this episode it happened twice. Maggie would be safer getting captured and thrown into a cell.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
This episode was successful because it managed to tell a whole story in one episode which is a miracle.

At this rate I don't even think the season will manage to tell a cohesive story. Even with the abundant extended episodes.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Zzulu posted:

To keep things fresh and to finally jump this show into complete bonkers town they need to do what Romero did with his zombies and start imbuing some of them with higher intelligence

They need to learn to run.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I hope that Rick acting like a doormat and now wanting to mutiny has a direct correlation to the pacing of this season.

That spike zombie at the end of the trailer was so :darksouls:, we need more of that poo poo.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

nooneofconsequence posted:

He looks goddamn emaciated.

Explains why he's hated fat people all season.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Blazing Ownager posted:

I only hated how every character told you Kenny was losing his poo poo and being psycho and a huge risk, while having him be far and away the most sane person in the room. Mentioned it before but it's really freaking odd.

The entire cast of season two is one of the worst fictional casts of all time. Clementine is the only remotely likeable person.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Waiting for the episode where the Alexandrians murder that entire community of women and kids for their guns.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The only actual good episodes this season have been at the Kingdom and that's a fact.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I feel like people would hate Rosita and Sasha less if they both just admitted in their dialogue that they're suicidal. But Sasha went through that plot already which means she's 'cured.'

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Gregory's absolutely going to get killed at the gates of the sanctuary in the finale. Maggie should use him as a battering ram.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I choose to believe the "12" and "10" Negan and Jadis were fighting over were the number of episodes cut from next season. Goddamn the pacing.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Two Finger posted:

was that seriously the season finale

here's this whole season summed up:

negan kills some people and they fight back, no one of consequence dies

It's amazing that this season is the longest season in runtime. 12/16 episodes were extended.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Three cast members have been promoted to full time characters: Simon, Enid and... Trash Lady. Prepare to see the trash people in every episode.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Old Rick scene had more bloom than a Wii game. Looks like a dream sequence.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Tim Whatley posted:

As someone who watched episode 1 of last season and then just never bothered to watch another episode, is the season even worth watching? I heard it was fairly bad. I know every major thing that happens, plus I've read the comics, so :shrug:

My friend stopped watching at episode 3 last season and asked me to explain the rest of the season's plot. I basically did in one sentence.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I don't know how to fix this show. Something actually happened in this episode, thank god. More action against Negan than all of season seven but it still dragged... and it was only 40 minutes.

Be better.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
It's pretty clearly a tactic to scare the Saviours, I don't know why y'all need it spelled out.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Acacia REI posted:

Or they could have just shot the Saviours.

It's about the journey, not the destination. :suicide:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
This thread is regularly hyperbolic but that was the most useless episode of the entire series.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The last thing this show needs are more terrible extras acting.

The save them vs. kill them debate is rather pointless when the protagonist just shoots them with no remorse.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Who’s ready for another hour of bad television?

Surprisingly wasn't bad.

It was nice to see consequences and not just mindless machinegunning. The Kingdom followers getting annihilated by the gatling gun was gnarly.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Barreft posted:

A big problem for me is that after 8 seasons of this poo poo it's all still in a forested area, the background never changes. It's so drat stale.

Global warming will change the landscape of Georgia by season 21.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I feel like I imagined Rick/Daryl fighting for no reason and then randomly seeing a helicopter :psyduck:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I'm wondering if Gabriel isn't bitten but sick from the zombie camo in an attempt for the writers to nerf how OP that is as a plot device. Especially doesn't make sense if they're doing the Whisperers.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Lennie James is on Talking Dead and is saying he's done with the main show but he's not dead yet?? :lol:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The plot of the last 6 episodes was the Saviours trying to play loud music.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Well that "death" was insanely telegraphed and it was still anticlimactic with my readjusted expectations.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I completely forgot this show was in the middle of a season. Does it start again tonight? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Dongattack posted:

I'm one season behind at this point. I could hatewatch this show up until then, but i think i'm finally broken!

GET OUT. RUN. Run, and never look back.