Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

The only character I'm gonna be mad if they killed off is Glenn. Not because of any attachment I have to the character but I'm gonna be really pissed if they hyped all this poo poo up, left us on a cliffhanger, only to go with the comics anyway.

Blazing Ownager posted:

It's OK, nobody died. Someone found a dumpster to hide under and Negan went away.

AMC lied, no one died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Negan beating but not actually killing anyone would be incredible.

I will cry of laughter if that's what actually happens. The reactions would be priceless.

Also I'm sure this gets stated every time a new TWD thread gets created but I'm more excited about this thread than the actual show, and that's saying a lot considering I'm actually really looking forward to seeing how Negan will change the dynamic of the show and the Ricktatorship.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Tenzarin posted:

Can't wait for the thrilling conclusion of the Carol doesn't want to kill anymore for some reason!

That whole thing just seemed so weird and out of place. Carol's done a lot of crazy poo poo that's bound to catch up with her mentally eventually, but she'd just saved herself and a gaddamn pregnant woman she's known since almost the beginning from two shameless psychopaths and THAT'S when she decides to have her meltdown? I know the characters are going through a lot and it's only realistic to have them lose it from time-to-time, but it's become too formulaic at this point. Ever since season 2 it's like the characters just take turns having their breakdowns, one at a time, and it was just Carol's "turn."

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Tenzarin posted:

No I do not believe that Carol found some sense of Humanity after dealing with the Women leaders for Negan. Doesn't Negan consider all the females his wife, was he banging the fat old woman in that group? That whole episode was out of place and anything that comes from it is going to be stupid.

Exactly. It seemed like the writers were trying to make her seem like she had found some sense of humanity but it just came off as weird and dumb. I guess the show just decided it was her time to have a psychological meltdown and it didn't matter that it made no loving sense. It was like Sasha just passed her the torch and was like "lol your turn."

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

FlamingLiberal posted:

Who hasn't had a psychological break at this point? Sasha, Rick, Carol, Morgan, Abe, Gabriel, and I think Glenn among the living characters...

That's what I'd pointed out in the post before that. The characters just kind of take turns, one at a time, and it just comes off as formulaic now. Of course people under these circumstances are going to lose it from time-to-time but I don't think the show is doing a very good job at executing it at this point.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

How much do you guys want to bet we only see the tiger like 3 times in the whole season because each scene she's in probably costs as much as an entire season of Fear the Walking Dead?

FlamingLiberal posted:

It's more annoying with Carol, because she went from a timid character who was the victim of abuse to a strong character who was a one-woman wrecking crew, and then out of nowhere suddenly she doesn't want to kill anymore for people.

The others at least had their various situations which would trigger that (mostly deaths of family members or loved ones). I'm surprised Rick didn't have a bigger breakdown after his new girlfriend and both of her kids got bitten and then mercy-killed. Although I guess chopping 100+ zombies with an axe will somehow fix those problems?

Pretty much. I could empathize with everyone else' breakdowns so the formula didn't really bother me too much but when it happened to Carol, it just came off as very gimmicky.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Astrofig posted:

And I don't think either Darryl or Michonne have had one yet, or at least not a lasting, potentially-incapacitating one like Rick had.
I kind of consider his hallucinations in the forest of Merle while he was looking for Sophia in season 2 to be his breakdown. But yeah, not as long lasting or incapacitating as some of the other characters.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Stickarts posted:

Do you know how many jugs of canola oil it would take to get from Georgia to DC in a tank? SIMPLY INFEASIBLE.

It's TWD physics here, it could happen.

But like Blazing Ownager said, it's too cool to happen.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Luvcow posted:

I like Carol's character and thought they did a good job leading up to her breakdown with the list of names, her evil streak with the cookie kid and her wolf in sheeps clothing storyline in Alexandria. She's a victim of abuse who doesn't want to become the abuser and seems to have found herself becoming that.

I think that's a fair analysis. I still think it was awkwardly placed though, considering the two women she'd just off'd were shamelessly evil and were trying to kill not only her, but her pregnant friend. IDK it just bothered me when it happened. Like I remember thinking "oh wow this is a great bait-and-switch, good job Carol!" and then it just wasn't and I was like "Well then...."

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

That's why I loved the scene with Glenn. Killing off a main character on a run-of-the-mil away mission like that would have been pretty ballsy but nope the magic dumpster came to the rescue. I hate react videos but it was a pretty shocking moment at the time and the fallout in the s6 thread made it so much sweeter

Agreed. I liked it was so unexpected and didn't occur during a finale. But I could tell just from the way that it was shot that it was going to be a fake-out. It would have been so, so much better if they'd just left him dead.

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

Has Fear of The Walking Dead improved after season 1? I'm tempted to binge S2 but I don't have much of a desire to do it.

I personally enjoyed S2 but if you don't like invincible main characters, you won't like it.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Luvcow posted:

Wow some of you guys are really harsh. I don't see any problems with any of the actors in FTWD, i can definitely see criticisms of the writing and the story lines but the actors are fine. I can freely admit none of them are worthy of any awards or special recognition but i can't pinpoint a single one who is terrible or worth mocking for their acting abilities.
I think some of it has to do with the actual writing itself as well. Like I thought Nick's acting was really well done in the first season and a half, but fell a little flat in the second half of S2 because as much screen time as he got, it felt like he was just kind of there. Half the time he's just standing there listening to other people talk. The same thing happened with Alicia in the first season and a half, but now that they're writing her to be a little more interesting, her acting seems to have improved as well. Madison could use some more facial expressions but I still don't think her acting is that bad. I can definitely see Travis stepping it up next season after seeing his performance in the finale. Actually I think everyone's acting will probably be better by next season.

For me personally, it's better than overacting - like Lori for instance. It just made me more irritated by her presence than I already was. I like her performance in Colony better.

Acacia REI fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Oct 17, 2016

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Aside from the weird sickness they had going through the prison, does anyone in this show ever die from anything other than injuries (like walker bites or just being straight up murdered by someone)? You'd think in an apocalyptic scenario there would be more cases of, like, dysentery and botulism and whatnot.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Guy Goodbody posted:

Lori died in labor

I thought about that right after I posted. So I guess yeah, the prison arc had some of those things going on but I can't really think of anything else.

LadyPictureShow posted:

Nicholas committed suicide (and so did some unnamed resident in Alexandria). Not sure if that counts from what you're asking.

Daryl's always eating gross things, and everybody ate that pack of stray dogs, so I'm surprised everyone isn't suffering from some pretty severe intestinal parasites. But then again, it wouldn't be 'exciting' tv if Daryl died from making GBS threads himself inside out.

E:But heck, even Z-Nation had a character dying from sepsis because she cut her leg on barbed wire. The closest WD came was T-Dog getting a little wonky for all of two episodes from gashing his arm open on a rusty car.

I count suicides as injuries (self inflicted but still).

But yeah I'm talking about diseases and parasites and stuff. I think it would be cool if they incorporated stuff like that into the plot more often.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

The kid dying in the shower was part of the prison arc I already mentioned. Aside from that everything everyone has brought up are still injury-related deaths.

I'm talking about disease, viruses, parasites, dehydration, cancer etc (basically health-related issues and things that would be a lot more common in an apocalyptic situation).

Wait how did Tara's dad die? I remember he needed oxygen tanks and stuff.

Acacia REI fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Oct 20, 2016

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Cactus posted:

Maggie is about the second or third to last one I'd expect them to do so if it is her then kudos, I suppose, for defying my expectations.

But the real story here is how loving retarded was the cliffhanger decision. It's been said time and time, but doing that just so that your show is discussed over the break is really stupid, if all of that discussion is tainted by the context of how much of a lame storytelling decision it was to have made.

It's like a fundamental misunderstanding, maybe even a total ignorance of, the concept of "hang a lampshade on it".

These loving writers. Can't wait to see what they have in store!

And then the showrunners (or maybe it was Chris Hardwick, I don't remember) had the nerve to call everyone who criticized the finale "spoiled children who don't want to wait until Christmas to open their presents." No. What this was like was saying we'd get a present for Christmas, and then on December 25th handing us a box but telling us we'd have to wait until June to open it.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Yeah I don't remember where it was said, but they came up with all kinds of excuses/justifications for that garbage finale. Someone else compared it to Darth Vader revealing to Luke Skywalker that he was his father. Except that wasn't a cliffhanger.

Honestly the writing in season 6 just reeked of arrogance. I actually do like the show - even with its shortcomings - but S6 overall felt like such a slap in the face. It's like when a popular artist starts experimenting with sculptures made of fecal matter and then gets mad at his fan base for not liking it, saying "YOU GUYS JUST CAN'T APPRECIATE REAL ART."

That said, I really am looking forward to this season. I don't care as much who Negan kills so much as I just want to see him flip the Ricktatorship on its head. I've probably already said this but the only character I'll be pissed about getting Lucille'd is Glenn. Not because of any attachments I still have to him (it seems like the writers stopped caring about him a long time ago), but because I'm gonna be mad if they hyped all this up so much just to go with the comic book kill everyone already knows about anyway.

Daryl would be the perfect kill though, and might almost justify the cliffhanger. I wouldn't want to give Daryl's legions of fan girls 6 months to be pissed off and decide they don't want to watch the show anymore either.

Acacia REI fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Oct 24, 2016

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

I probably wouldn't have even minded the cliffhanger if they'd just never mentioned that someone was going to die, and if the rest of the finale had more content to it. It was so dragged out with tedious filler. There was no reason to make that episode an hour-and-a-half except to max out the advertisement revenue.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

We only have one TV so I have to wait until football is done to watch. :smith:

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Well, I uh, really liked the music they used in this episode?

Negan didn't disappoint. JDM's acting is great. But dragging out and milking the first 20 minutes really just sucked out the emotion for me. I wanted to like this episode so bad. I want to like this season so bad. But how many times do you have to repeat the "eenie meenie miny moe" scene? By the time the bat landed on Abraham, I wasn't shocked, I was just thinking "loving finally..." Glenn surprised me, I'll give them that, but I had already been somewhat expecting him to die before the episode started because of the comic (I know they deviate often, but I just had a feeling about this). And while I didn't have a problem with the brutality by itself, I did think it was cheap considering the lack of actual content of the episode. Like they were relying on shock-value alone.

And I can already hear the legions of fans defending it and saying all the flashbacks and the "Imagine what will happen" sequence was building up suspense and making it more emotional but the truth is that they were just milking it for all it was worth. They still had to pay everyone to shoot their own personal death scene in case of leaks, might as well use them right?

I just really hope this isn't an indication of how the rest of the season is going to be. I'll probably never stop watching this show, but I might have to start waiting for the marathons to just binge-watch it.

A True Jar Jar Fan posted:

Even at its most grim I'm glad the characters on this show actually like each other, though they should have more personal conflicts. I actually thought the end of Fear Walking Dead season 2 was meaner and stupider than this by a wide margin. I still feel dumb for watching that second season.

Haha that's actually one of the things I like better about FTWD compared to the main series. Most of the main characters are related and they loving hate each other. I feel like it's cute that the main TWD cast are a ragtag team who had no affiliations before the outbreak and are now inseparable, but I also find it a little cheesy and unrelatable. Or maybe I came from a hosed up family. IDK.

Also the settings are all infinitely more interesting than TWD's. After 6 seasons of generic forest settings, even the middle of the Pacific Ocean is preferable. The pacing is bad but honestly I think the main series is losing that edge too. Oh well, at least TWD still has more compelling villains. Or at least more competent villains.

Acacia REI fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Oct 25, 2016

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Kataphract posted:

Not sure about all the whining about the characters, though. That's what I'm watching for - if I didn't care about them on some level, I'd erase them from the dvr, which is what I just did with Fear the Walking Dead. If you don't find them compelling in some fashion, why the hell are people watching?
I've lost interest in all but maybe 3 characters over the last couple seasons. I used to love this show though. I don't hate it, but I also don't feel the same way about it I used to. I'm holding onto hope that it will get better again. Season 2 was terrible but it got better after that. I'm not letting go yet.

Blazing Ownager posted:

ED: OK I can sum up Fear's bullshit by just saying this: A bunch of characters think the zombies aren't dead and are like some Day of the Dead thing and we should co-exist with them.. and the show thinks that's like, groovy, man and seems to suggest these people are totally enlightened, not bum gently caress nuts

Kirkman's on record comparing them to The Whisperers though so I highly doubt what you're talking about is the direction he's going with them.

Acacia REI fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Oct 26, 2016

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Tenzarin posted:

So does the internet hate Daryl now that he killed Glenn?

I heard something about Norman Reedus getting a threatening letter or two, but I don't know the validity of these claims (and nothing compared to the mail JDM has probably been getting).

He still has his legions of fangirls, but I've also seen quite a few people blaming him for Glenn's death and saying it should have been Daryl instead.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

I actually really enjoyed this episode. I felt like they pulled it off really well, I don't care how "silly" it was (and it really helps that Carol immediately called it out as soon as she and Morgan were alone).

I like Ezekiel's theatrics, and I like that he saw through Carol's veil and dropped his act while they were talking one on one because he knew she wasn't buying it. His backstory of being a zookeeper before the outbreak is neat, and makes way more sense than what I imagined the reason the writers would give us for how he somehow acquired a tiger during the zombie apocalypse. Also I hope they give us more insight into their history with the Saviors. Aside from that, pretty much everything Von_Doom said.

Anyway, I was far more pleased with this episode than last week's. The premier just sucked all of the emotion out with filler to the point that I barely even felt anything once the bat started swinging. And normally I don't like it when they shift focus so quickly after something so major happens in the plot like they did with this episode, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I think I'm gonna like Ezekiel.

Acacia REI fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Oct 31, 2016

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Luvcow posted:

I heard they are bringing Glen back with one of those head/eye visor things like the guy in star trek

GoT/TWD crossover Melisandre pays a visit to Virginia

Blazing Ownager posted:

Also, I don't know what the gently caress drugs the Fear crew is on but I would seriously bet $100 and/or toxx myself that at least half of the writing staff on Fear does all the loving drugs.
They got a little too in depth with their research on how to write Nick's character.

Blazing Ownager posted:

If only they could have a meltdown that glorious.

"Disney bought AMC so it turns out Walking Dead actually takes place in an alternate Marvel Zombies universe, so the series finale will be Thor saving everyone," would be so amazing/stupid I'm sure people would be talking about it in media history classes in 2116
And that's how they bring Glenn back - with alien magic technology like they did with Coulson.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

The episode was alright. I actually really enjoyed last week's episode with The Kingdom, but I already knew from the previews that this would be a Daryl episode. Getting some insight on Dwight was interesting, and watching Daryl get dragged around and degraded for an hour was somewhat satisfying. Next week they're supposed to show Negan in Alexandria and Rick supposedly renounces his leadership to all the Alexandrians. Wonder how that will go over with everyone.

So far I like this season better than last season.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

wuffles posted:

Also, the most interesting thing from the last episode was in one small detail: When Dwight stuck that Polaroid of Glenn's smushed head up on the wall of Daryl's cell. Did anyone else get reminded of last season, when Rick's group raided that Savior outpost, and they found the photos of other Lucille victims hung on the walls? We all just kinda assumed it was meant to show that Rick's group was justified in murdering them in their sleep because they were monsters that reveled in violence...but what if they were unwilling peons working for "points" and those were photos of their friends and family that they were forced to leave up there by Negan's 'lieutenants'? I mean, it's been awhile since I watched that episode but weren't there a whole bunch of them living together in lovely bunk housing? Not nice furnished rooms like what Negan was offering Daryl to be a real member of the team.

To be honest, that was kind of in the back of my mind from the beginning, but I just kept telling myself "No..." because I didn't want to believe it. I thought keeping pictures of dead bodies and busted heads over one's bed was a little too over-the-top evil even by TWD standards but decided in a world based on a comic book, it wouldn't be that far of a stretch.

But now I'm starting to think that my initial theory was correct.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Remember Heath?
No.

Orange Red Bull posted:

They ran into Gendry and hopped in his boat

pfffHAHAhaha

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Shitenshi posted:

The way they're doing Negan as someone who is not to be humanized and this belligerent, he should have been the first major threat they faced, even before the Governor. He should have been the leader of Randall's group back in S2 if they found the farm. With Rick and Shane butting heads on fighting someone who is this over the top and malicious, there would have been a lot more story to go around, and a lot more of nuance to those two characters besides Pacifism vs Machismo.

I still really wish they had done more with Randall's group back in season 2. It could have been interesting if they had found the farm, or at least if Shane had taken him into the forest much earlier and instead of killing him, followed him back to his group and infiltrated them. It would have made S2 so much better. They honestly could have kept Shane around a bit longer and maybe have had he and Rick's conflict climax after reaching the prison, but before Lori died.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Johnny Truant posted:

Who the gently caress is Randall? I don't even remember a character named that from the second season... oh poo poo was he the fencepost-through-the-calf dude?
Yeah. He was from a group of big-bads or something and that's why Rick was refusing to let him leave - fear that Randall would lead his group back to the farm. Shane pretended to be releasing him so he could go join his group, but then snapped his neck. That was when everyone found out that you don't need to be bitten to turn.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Johnny Truant posted:

Oh... oh drat, you're right.

Yeahhhhhh I remember that dude now. That was a pretty awful episode too, if I recall correctly.

Yeah, most of season 2 was pretty awful. It could have potentially been better if they hadn't drawn out the group deciding what they were going to do with Randall for like 5 episodes (though that was hardly the only thing wrong with S2) and did something more with his merry band of savages instead. Still think it would have been cool for Shane to infiltrate them, or have them stumble on the farm.

Luvcow posted:

Though the CDC guy in Atlanta had already told them that at the end of season 1, no?
He only told Rick, and Rick didn't tell anyone until after the Randall incident.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

TBH I actually don't mind the slow pacing of action this season, as long as there is going to be some kind of epic payoff leading up to the mid-season finale. What bothers me is the format they are using. I really don't like that one episode focuses on one group for the entire episode. It just makes it harder for me to follow since by the time they revisit a certain group again, I will have forgotten a lot what happened to them last time they were actually shown. I never used to have problems remembering minor characters but now I have a lot of trouble keeping up with everyone. I keep hearing names like Heath and Spencer and Tobin during TWD related discussions but I have no idea who they are (Spencer was in last night's episode but I still have no recollection of who he is or his relevance before last night).

It's even becoming difficult to keep up with some of the main characters. Like whatever happened to Tara?

Acacia REI fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Nov 15, 2016

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

britishbornandbread posted:

I love Negan, I enjoyed the latest episode, I love the Morse code easter egg.

It's me, I'm the worst Walking Dead fan.

John F Bennett posted:

I am too. We are Negan.

It's okay. I can bitch about various aspects of TWD all day but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't shamelessly addicted to this show.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Anyway I'm sure I'm in the minority but I wouldn't be too bothered if Daryl died this season. At this point they aren't even trying to further build his character, he's just invincible because he's the guy the fans like so he just does things while looking surly, and it takes a lot out of the plot when you know he's just not going to die.
Me too. Daryl had his era of greatness for me but I don't think he's been interesting in several seasons. It also annoys me that they just take other characters' arcs from the comics and give them to Daryl. I feel like they wasted an opportunity with him. Since he wasn't in the comics, they could have done literally anything they wanted with him. Instead, they gave him Tyrese's arc and reduced Tyrese to Judith's babysitter. Now it seems like they are giving him Carl's story arc with Negan.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Binary Logic posted:

Daryl's been through a lot (and scarfed down many dogfood sandwiches) in the 3 days since he was taken by Negan.

He is eating better than most of the surviving population in the apocalypse.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Oh god don't give them ideas. You know if AMC thought they could get away with it they'd do a whole season set before the outbreak just to save money on sets and makeup
That's what FTWD was supposed to be (or at least the early onset of the outbreak) and look where that went.

...also I kind of really like FTWD even with all of its shittiness.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Luvcow posted:

one of my favorite scenes from this show was when Daryl blew up the motorcycle dudes with the rocket launcher

Mine too. It was definitely my favorite scene from season 6.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Luvcow posted:

No I actually think it's a good show. It's ok to admit you like things. Maybe I'm just old but sometimes people in this thread sound like a car full of middle school kids saying they hate everything but hey please leave this song on because its so bad we love to hate it, we know every single word and we all own the album.

I appreciate everyone's input because its often funny, insightful and interesting. You won't find me in other tviv threads here telling people the shows they like suck because if i think something sucks i just don't watch it and feel no need to tell people what they like is bad.

:shrug:

vyst posted:

I think it's a good show that does a lot of annoyingly stupid poo poo. But I'm also ok with JDM chewing up as many scenes as they want to give him so maybe I'm in the minority

Pretty much this. I'll bitch and whine about certain things in this show, but overall I enjoy it and like following along or I just wouldn't watch it.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Blazing Ownager posted:

PS: If they ever want to totally redeem Fear they should acknowledge how psychopathic they made the main characters (the writers don't seem to get it)
I'm pretty sure the writers know what they did and it was intentional, they're just really really bad at conveying that this was their intention because they're either not talented enough to pull the story line off or they don't care because the show's turning a profit anyway.

That's why one of the main characters pretty much told his family to gently caress off because he recognizes how toxic they are halfway through season 2. And how Travis and Madison just sort of accept their own psychotic degeneracy in the season finale instead of saying "hey maybe we should rethink how we handle situations." I'm pretty sure the writers are building them up to be villains and are aware of it, I just wish they'd do a better job at it.

Acacia REI fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Dec 3, 2016

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

ddiddles posted:

I guess I dont really want to see him die, I'm just tired of every episode being 100% misery now.

That's why I enjoyed episode 2 so much with The Kingdom. I even liked last week's episode with Tara because at least Tara's still quirky and fun.

I don't need the whole show to be like that, which is what people seem to assume anytime I bring it up in discussions elsewhere, but having everything be so grim all the time just gets old. I like having breaks from that.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

That too. I actually just really like the way she's written in general. She just seems more relatable to me than most of the characters. Morgan and Tara are probably my favorite characters in the show. I mean Morgan's little "All life is precious - including the homicidal psychopaths who just slaughtered half of our settlement and are actively trying to murder the rest" arc was a little off-putting, but I knew it wouldn't last long and in context of everything he'd been through up to that point, it didn't really bother me that much.

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

nooneofconsequence posted:

Jesus is going to infiltrate the base as one of Negan's wives.

gently caress yeah cross-dressing infiltration subplot, FFVII style. Or Mulan. Take your pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

Oh my god what the gently caress did I just read here