Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
One of the worst things is they said they're "see what they're saying online and use that to help decide what to do" which is pretty loving cowardly, becuase it suggests they're afraid of upsetting the fan community. Arrow has this problem, going so far to kill one of the other women on the show so the shippers wouldn't get upset they might break up their chosen ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Wasn't Darryl eating random mushrooms in the forest? I sure i remember that. Along with the ears.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
The only good thing is we know Trevor Phillips survived the Apocalypse.