Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Orange Red Bull posted:

glenns career in america died

he'll probably show up as a force ghost throughout the season, if he's not too busy making convention money.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Oct 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Too bad Carl didn't find a pair of rollerblades, he could've recreated a scene from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl5Wxqx5ffs

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Finally got around to watching the new Fear episode and a buddy of mine showed up in the last ten minutes of the show as the resident doctor of Rancho Republico.

Can't wait to see him either brutally eaten by zombies or brutally murdered by Kim Dickens.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Tortuga posted:

God drat, who would have thought the secret to making the show good was just doing it all in Spanish?

Kill all the loving gringos imo. I want to see the Daniel and Ephraim show!

Es verdad.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

They missed a good opportunity to have that sign say Uneeda Medical Supply.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Binary Logic posted:

Perhaps. But this sure was satisfying.

Go Lambda!

Is her name really Lambda?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Also, what movie do you think they're planning on showing at the fair?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I did like the shot of Not Glenn in the crowd during the fair.

Bigger Glenn

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

I actually prefer to have a nice "gently caress you" finale for this show.

"It was all a dream"

Alien invasion.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Wait, so the kids are the ones responsible for the intestinal roadblocks? That ending was a little confusing. Nice seeing Dwight pop up tho. Can't wait for Rick to show up in the finale.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

JossiRossi posted:

It also was a real jerk move to comic book sellers, who were all caught out and caused some problems if I recall?

It hosed up the speculator market so they couldn’t price gouge people in real time on the last book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Finally caught the joe bob broadcast of dead city. Makes a good compliment to Jason Takes Manhattan I guess.