Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Negan probably just wanted a system to match his hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

When they re-release this show as Walking Dead Kai, how many episodes do you think they could edit this half season down to? I'm thinking four, I think they could literally cut the run time of these past 8 episodes in half and not lose anything.

Not counting the first season, you can probably get like 2-4 hours out of each season and still convey the same story. I would like to think you can just recut the show, take out all of the dumb scenes, and just tell a better story, but then some characters would just sorta stop existing.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

What if the Saviors also had a LARP group with a tiger?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

The only reason to watch this show anymore is for the amazing gifs that always seem to come from it.

Also, this whole whisperers thing got me thinking, how do they poop? Do the zombies not notice one of them squatting and taking a dump? Do they just poo poo themselves? Then that just made me think that all zombies have probably poo poo themselves. They would almost certainly have to, right?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Tenzarin posted:

Completely forgot about the show and tuned in for the last 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure its safe to ignore the show for awhile before they get this new plot rolling.

The new group purposely snuck out at night to do a thing and then came to the realization that it was dark out and difficult to do stuff because of it around the time the whisperers snuck up on them.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

No, the Whisperers don't have access to nuclear weapons, they were referencing the giant horde of zombies that they showed after the fair last season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

BIG rear end COMIC BOOK SPOILERS

They still have two more seasons after this season ends, somehow.

edit: At least in the pre-Covid 19 planning world.

Grinning Goblin fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Apr 1, 2020