Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
Change thread title to The Walking Dead Season Seven - #shanewasright

tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
This show has gotten hilariously bad. I can't believe how we recycle the same 5 plot lines over the last few seasons, to the point that Rick couldn't even hold to Coral's dying wish for an entire episode.

At this point it feels like someone is banging out scenes on a typewriter, minutes before they film, with no thought to continuity or character development. Even the cinematography has gotten Soap Opera-lazy: just flat head-shots of characters talking. You can tell they are talking to each other because one is looking camera-left and the other is looking camera-right! And who the gently caress keeps putting in those zoom-cuts? I guess Morgan is Clear Crazy again? Carol is back to being a badass after another round of helplessness? At least the stupid Trash People can't betray everybody for a fifth time.
:rolleye:

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

So is this bad enough to watch so far, or no?

Primed for hate-watching. Get in before it gets too bad for even ironic enjoyment!

Hasselblad posted:

In fairness Coral was a fountain of stupid poo poo done and had absolutely no right to preach. Would have been like had Andrea's final act being to instruct the group on how to judge the character of others.

They should bring back Shane as a hallucination zombie that follows him around (Like American Werewolf in London.) and laughs at all of the things Rick now does with justifications that mirror what Shane knew and accepted back in the day.

Shane did nothing wrong.

Shane was right. :rip:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

dont even fink about it posted:

Don't be foolhardy enough to think that you can hatewatch the Walking Dead--the Walking Dead already hates you.

The show is hate-watching us! :tinfoil:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Hasselblad posted:

Why isn't Maggie showing? :shrug:

so now that everyone auto-zombies a miscarriage becomes a much more dangerous affair... :monocle:
#epicmaggiedeath

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Gortarius posted:

I caved and watched an episode, and it was just as bad as I knew it would be.

The guy walks intro a beartrap, screams in agony and immediately 6 or so zombies jump out of the bush, and somehow, magically, he is fighting them off. Even more magically the gun teleports to gabriels feet (did it get thrown out of the guys hand? I missed it if it did) and he makes the perfect blindfolded noscope360. It is so amazing in fact that the doctor doesn't care about the pain or the other 3 zombies lurking about anymore and is just laughing.

I can't say I would know what your vision would be like with whatever infection that is supposed to be but I doubt it looks like a piece of folded brown paper around the camera lens.

The rest of the episode was such uninteresting nonsense that I can't remember what, if anything, happened even though I just saw it 15 minutes ago. I guess there was some tough moral choice of "Do we let the prisoners exercise or not? Hmm... We have no food but I think we should..."

Thumbs up.

It's all just so lazy. Everything just happens because they need it to in that moment. So much of this show is just pointless :circlefap: these days. Perfect example, what was it, like 5 episodes ago Daryl and Rick had a huge fight over the speaker truck when ended up being so pointless that it literally could have not been in the show at all and the only thing that would have changed would be 20 minutes of run time.

Hardwick puts more effort into his ra-ra aftershow than anyone on the actual production team.

It's almost to a Helix-style So-Bad-That-It-Becomes-Good level of schlock.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

The Duke posted:

The doctor shot himself, he wasn’t trying to kill everyone.

I'm pretty sure he grabbed the guy's gun, then another Savior shot him and was scolded "you idiot, that's the doctor!"

The bullet hole was definitely in his upper chest, which is a strange place to shoot yourself given the positioning. I call this one Suicide by Savior. :shrug:

The Human Crouton posted:

Also, did he walk through the woods for 45 minutes before killing himself?

Yes. Literally yes. Then he walked into a bear trap and the writers handed Gabe a gun (:lol::wtc:) and let him 360ns a zombie! :sicknasty:

But then the doctor was dead 10 minutes later so, kind of like the speaker truck, it could have just not happened at all. I guess we are back on the SadGabe cycle of the plot-circle.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Andrew_1985 posted:

Gabriel's POV looked like he was peering through an actual rear end in a top hat which is fitting for the character.

These constant loving montages are useless time fillers. Just write a drat scene.

:perfect:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

moist turtleneck posted:

The Saddiq being a doctor and Maggie's reaction is some peak walking dead

Heh, that's cool. needed one of those just go hang out at the trailers

That scene was so quick, but bad

I think that was supposed to be a ~providence~ moment to balance with Gabe's b-plot. It's just really dumb to do the whole "Deus Vult" thing when, in this universe, God is the writer's room so this show is basically just auto-fellatio.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Wugga posted:

The complete lack of dramaturgy and subtext is really a thing of beauty. I can't get over this last episode: Must get doctor to Hillside. Spend 30 minutes building up this God Leadeth The Blindth thing. BAM doc's dead there is no god gently caress you. Another doctor shows up and goes to live in the trailer.

I'm thinking they had 2 different writers who never meet, both coming up with different doctor subplots, and by the time someone realized this they've already shot too many episodes and need to get rid of one of them. They could've had some meaning to all that, but just said "gently caress it" and laughed all the way to the bank.

In my mind it is worse than that because the ~other doctor~ showing up in Hilltop means there is a god in TWD's universe...he's just a jerk.

Like, it could have been a relatable story about losing or keeping faith, but instead we literally watched this god come down from heaven to gently caress with Gabe Old Testament-style for 50 minutes.

As for the writing, I like to imagine a first- or second-year film student, set up on a folding chair with a mechanical typewriter on a tv-tray, banging out script pages in a field, ripping them off and throwing them over his shoulder to a PA seconds before they start shooting it.

No time to think, no time for continuity: just keep pushing forward!

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Auron posted:

And still crushes everything else on cable TV on a Sunday night. They're going to ride this lame horse for a long time.

:lol:
3x the nearest competitor which is professional sportball...yeah, we'll be hate-watching for a while yet :homebrew:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Like, why even have Coral make a dying plea if Rick isn't going to follow or be conflicted by it? :lol:

He could have just as easily been like "dad...kill them all!" as a dying wish and then this would at least make sense...

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
There are bullets and gasoline everywhere but not one survival book or army manual survived the apocalypse.

They could have made it so these people had something more practical to trade, like some constructed turbines. Maybe that sets up a Jericho-like situation where they have to decide whether or not to steal them from this other group. Also, why make a new faction when they just killed off the trashpeople? Couldn't this just have been what the trash people were hiding and...

oh gently caress it

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

JossiRossi posted:

I've never felt like a show was actively disrespectful to their viewers before, but this feels like they are doing as little work and spending as little money as possible and knowing people will just eat up their literal poo poo.

"Do we want to try and make this logical?"

"No. We'll do nonsense and just make Hardwick claim they are exciting twists"

Someone earlier in the thread said it best: "It's the show that hate-watches you back."

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

JazzFlight posted:

I had a thought watching this episode thinking how the second half of this season (beginning with Carl's death) could have had an interesting arc to it:

Why not start every episode with a character reading Carl's letter to them and over the course of the show, have them grow in the way he wished? It would give some weight to his death and pull Rick's group back from the bad Savior-esque path they've been headed down. Maggie kinda had to make that decision this episode, although it was a basic video gamey "more reward, but reputation loss" vs. "less reward, reputation gain" choice.

The problem is that there are just so many directors and writers and they don't coordinate at all with each other, leading to odd character behavior and stylistic choices (like giving names to episode segments in a previous episode or doing stuff in black and white last season). They'd never be able to maintain a consistent theme or framing device like Carl's letters.

Also that would have been good and interesting. :crossarms:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

moist turtleneck posted:

I really hope that lady turns into the new Negan but with helicopters and poo poo and blows up old Negan

My money is on them killing her off within 10 eps.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

JaySB posted:

The best part of that is that he fires like a solid 100 bullets without a reload, reloads, fires 10 shots and then chucks the gun on the ground.

Negan's lateral dodge of the axe that somehow sends him careening through the railing is also great. I mean it's all fantastic how lovely the writing is.

I will say: Rick throwing the axe was unexpected and badass. The one moment all season when I was genuinely surprised and delighted by something. Doesn't make up for everything else, but they got the nod for that one. :hai:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

moist turtleneck posted:

oh whoops sorry i forgot one

I like how they added a digital poof cloud

https://i.imgur.com/ZjTWonG.gifv

My whole viewing party :lol:'ed at this and someone shouted "holy poo poo they did a Wile-E-Coyote!"

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Holy poo poo thanks for posting those car chase gifs because I was looking at my phone or something and hahahahaha holy fuckballs that is bad.

It looks like the kind of poo poo kids would film with their parent's cars and an iphone strapped to radioshack drone. :golfclap:

Akumos posted:

Does this show even remember zombies are supposed to be a threat? 2 people trapped in a tiny room with dozens of undead? Nah we're good.

Remember the first time you watched the season 1 episode "Guts" and how disturbing that was? Oh well, gas up the bus because Megan is taking his best buddies BloodBucket and Lucille off to Atlantic City!!!11

moist turtleneck posted:

level 1 zombies barely have any effect on a level 10 hero

Yeah, ever since the cannibals, the main cast has somehow gained the power to not only see the future, but just God-Mode their way through every encounter. TWD is turning into a game of Rimworld where I have activated all the cheatcodes in an attempt to just break a simulation I'm bored with...

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Fionordequester posted:

Alright, so...since the show has clearly deteriorated in quality recently...I've got a question.

What happened? Like, for those who have stuck around for a long time...where did the turning point come? People analyze the Simpsons, trying to analyze when it "jumped the shark", or started to deteriorate...so what about with Walking Dead? What went wrong, and why? Which hiring decision ended up biting them in the butt?

That, and more, would legit interest me.

Hindsight being 20/20, the moment it "jumped the shark" was when they got captured by the cannibals and Rick or Daryl was like "they messed with the wrong people..." It was cool at the time, but it was the beginning of the end because after that, no matter how absurd the situation, a dumpster could fall out of the sky to save you or magic guns would appear...it was a slow slide, but that is definitely where it started.

Besides the lackluster storytelling, everything about the show is just lazy: the cinematography is amateurish (if I'm being generous), the sfx have gone down hill, even the makeup/character team is struggling to come up with interesting zombies these days.

Then we can rattle off just as many points about the storytelling: endlessly recycled plots, absurdly flat characters, zero consistency of continuity...it goes on. :smith:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

GobiasIndustries posted:

i stopped really caring about the show back in I think season 4 but still watched it because i had a bunch of coworkers who loved it so :shrug: whatever it was an hour a week for a couple months and sometimes there was cool stuff that happened. The Glenn dumpster midseason fakeout thing was what really pissed me off personally. Both because it was obvious that he wasn't going to die by the way they shot it and the cheap emotional play they tried to pull. Then at the end of the season they left Lucille's victims up in limbo, presumably as leverage in contract negotiations.

The past few seasons, in addition, their narrative style has changed as well and it sucks, I'm not good at explaining it but basically nothing is straightforward anymore, they try way too hard to make everything seem *dramatic* and *impactful* instead of just telling a story. For whatever reason they decided they need to get up their own asses to be an ~artistic~ zombie show but they suck at it.

:same:

LadyPictureShow posted:

Is anyone else convinced Simon (the best character)is slated to die in the penultimate episode and that Alden guy is gonna Jin the main cast?

He is too good for the show so Megan will for sure murder him this season.

Blazing Ownager posted:

I want Simon to kill the Hilltop, kill Negan, kill Rick and this to become the Simon Show.

Seriously he's the best character.

-----------------------------------------------8<-----------------------------------------------

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Princeps32 posted:

i mean again the idea of faction conflict is a good one to go to following quite a long time of surviving on the road drama, but i can only judge in the context written both by kirkman and the show. what actually differentiates the main three good guys different from each other or makes the people and conflict at all interesting beyond violence, even if it wasn’t written and paced on tv by idiots? the good guy groups are largely generic interchangeable people trying to farm or whatever, and the saviors are meanie extorting mustache twirlers. so the drama should maybe lie in the leaders relationships with each other and the bad guys, but there’s not enough personality in the leaders and barely any drama beyond “yes we have to win for the future”. only Gregory breaks the mold in stalling the inevitable alliance, and he’s just a big cartoon coward that couldn’t be more broadly written if he literally pissed his pants every scene.

Oceanside is definitely a more interesting idea for a community that wasn’t really handled well i guess, and trash crew as stated numerous times was stupid and made no sense even with the “we were all playing pretend” reveal, and got way way too much screen time

"We were all playing pretend" is an obvious retcon when the gimmick got called out too many times for being overtly stupid.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Sulman posted:

I do wonder what YMS would have made of later seasons, seeing as the show only got much worse.

Yeah, watching that all of his complaints about the show just continued to get worse. He saw a lot of the cracks early on, it's just all of that times ten now. Wonder what he would've thought knowing the show would still be trucking along after 5 more years...

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Yeah, but the hosed up thing is that it worked: here they are years later, still slashing budgets and at this point just churning out literal poo poo and it is still the highest rated show by any measure in its timeslot.
:rip:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Haha none of that even made sense. :circlefap:

Hey, they all have automatic weapons, let's all clump up and walk reeeeeeeeeeally slowly up to their brick mansion! :haw:

Wait, I know! I can easily shoot a few random prisoners from outside the gates, but I'll go inside because, as an 8-year-old with a gun, thirty grown men totally wont be able to bumrush me! :peanut:

:fry:! Ninja zombies know how to coordinate an attack over the course of 4 hours! :zombie:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow!

Astroman posted:

A two hour episode of TWD would be the real Terror.

:downsrim:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Also, in the post-apocalypse wooden hilltop society that just got attacked by a rival army nobody has thought to make regular patrol routes or post a firewatch at night.

Hasselblad posted:

Did I imagine Rick chopping of a guy's bitten arm with his zombie gore hatchet?

HOLY poo poo!!! You are right! I didn't even think about it because I was like "oh I guess they'll cut his arm off to save him :rolleyes:" but Rick had just been braining zombies with that thing. And fresh ones, too! Like Megan used! Totally should zombify the amputee...

Edit: like that is literally the central plot point of the last 3 episodes and NO ONE on the loving writing or production team noticed that! :sun:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

moist turtleneck posted:

Y'all are really making me want to take off work early to watch the Bad Show

Honestly, I'm having more fun now than at any point when it was good. We are through the looking glass.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Gortarius posted:

You know, this whole thing could already be over if those idiots had aimed slightly higher when Simon brought everyone into the epic trap. They would all be dead.

I think the only reason they are doing the "We've got no more ammo..." plot point is because they can't afford doing the horrible CGI bulletholes anymore.

This'll go on for another 2 or 3 seasons and by the end they just hear growls from offscreen and imply that there are zombies there. During a fight one guy brandishes a knife and then it fades to black and then in the next scene this guy looks straight into the camera and says that he just killed someone. That's what this'll turn into.

AMC literally tried to get rid of the zombies in S2 and only have them as "sound effects" not seen on camera.

Blazing Ownager posted:

Uhhhhh... literally most military weapons are automatic. The main assault rifle was nerfed to 3-round bursts because idiot recruits can't handle full auto and keep thinking it's the Rambo button instead of the "careful burst of your choice" option. To be honest them having a shitload of full auto assault rifles is more realistic than the Saviors being down to bows & arrows.

There's more bullets than people in the US, literally. There's more GUNS than people in the US..

ED: A better question is why everyone and their grandmother doesn't have grenades

ED: This may have been the most frustratingly unrealistic battle ever filmed on TV. It goes beyond military tactic nitpicking and survivalist poo poo like before, it's "nobody is doing anything remotely loving logical." When Simon started whistling walking towards a house with a ton of people with rifles in the dark I was like "Really? Really? REALLY? loving REALLY?" Someone needs to watch Full Metal Jacket again to see how loving building cover works

Yes...so where are all of the full-autos coming from? They literally haven't even made them in ~30 years...

Blazing Ownager posted:

I loving loved how the kid at the prison gate didn't A) See the zombie and B) They never even mentioned a wounded prisoner. Not once.

I was going to write all this but frankly Forbes wrote everything I wanted to

I also love Daryl's "Ride up on a noisy motorcycle with a headlight at 50 men behind cover" plan that worked despite the fact he should have been filled with enough lead to have a Daryl sized pencil

The best part of Daryl's Wild Ride is the idea that, in the loving APOCALYPSE, Daryl's motorcycle snuck up on a bunch of people in the middle of nowhere and they totally didn't hear the engine 10 miles off. :rolleye:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Hasselblad posted:

Another thing just occurred to me. Where are they getting all the gas for the chain of lookout vehicles they utilized last EP? Also, did they drive out there and live in the vehicles or did was the lookout chain of horns a 9 to 5 gig?

Bonus :wtf: question: Why didn't they just have one person as an outpost and use -I dunno- a different walky-talky station to convey stuff? I mean the saviors already know they have the radios, it's not like its a big secret.

Surprisingly, the petrochemical industry was not affected by the zombie apocalypse.

Bonus Answer: if it made sense then we couldn't have had that amazing Beacon Cars of Gondor scene! SUCH DRAMA! :derp:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Blazing Ownager posted:

gently caress it, just make a Fallout TV show. I'd watch it.

Wait...Maggie isn't the Sole Survivor? :confused:

:rip:
Trevor
2016-201...

oh wait everyone is fine :pwn:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

LadyPictureShow posted:

Out of curiosity/ forgetfulness, was there ever s point where Carol said Shane was right for beating the poo poo out of her abusive husband in S1?

#shanewasright

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

galenanorth posted:

https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-spinoff-frozen-zombies/

Instead of having a separate winter show so that they can use up everyone's patience even faster, they should have just produced 6-10 episodes of The Walking Dead per year with an appropriate budget

but they make soo much moneyyyyyyy $$$ :homebrew:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

TTerrible posted:

Simons whole thing is that the Saviours usual tricks don’t work since Rick and the gang showed up so they have to exterminate them.

Yeah, he's not trying to intimidate them, he is trying to murder them all. Whistling was dumb and out of character.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Remy Marathe posted:

I was reading this article from last year where the author makes the point that 4/10 of the lowest imdb-rated walking dead episodes were from season 7 as an indicator that quality is slipping.

If you do the same thing now, season 8 bumps all but the worst two from this list, and it's still got 3 episodes to go. The only non-season-8 episodes to make the list are Negan's Lucille cliffhanger and the Tara oceanside episode.

code:
Rtg    Ep.
6.9	  8-9
6.9	  8-1
6.8	  8-4
6.7	  8-8
6.7	  8-2
6.5	  8-7
6.3	  8-3
6.2	  6-16
6.1	  8-6
5.8	  7-6
I'm surprised this last episode wouldn't make the list, because that was dumbest poo poo, bad enough to get me hate-spreadsheeting apparently.

No...words...they...should have sent...a poet...

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

dude spoiler poo poo from upcoming episodes...that is rude as gently caress

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

crazy cloud posted:

I went to set the dvr to make sure i recorded the next episode of amc's the walking deads, and the episode description sounds literally like hot hog poo poo lmao tonight's episode is like the platonic ideal of filler episode in a show entirely of filler episodes

:laffo:

quote:

A Heaps prisoner makes a discovery; Carol searches for someone in the nearby forest; Rick and Morgan find themselves in the company of strangers.

What the gently caress is a "Heaps?"

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Boinks posted:

Walking Dead is the new Doom 3

idgi

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

oh wait its too dark :grin:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Haha, holy poo poo the main characters are evil pieces of poo poo

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
loving kill yourself, rick

Do it

Fake edit: he didn't do it show sux

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
I can't get over how they have literally made the main characters the evil antagonists of the show. Is this their GoT-twist? That the audience is supposed to be on Negan's side? :pwn:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

So who did Negan picked up?

Hot Take: this ~huge mystery~ will turn out to be no one they've introduced before, but will have a cartoonishly-dramatic first scene like a Tarantino villain or something. :rolleye:

EDIT: also, we've all taken to shouting "God save you, Henry," or "Henry's come to see us!" in honor of Kingdom Come: Deliverance whenever that dumb kid shows up on screen. Honestly, the writing on this show is bordering on child abuse with the hilariously bad decisions they keep making these underage characters take. Like, for the rest of this kid's life people are going to be like "why did you open the gate, Henry!?"

Toxic Fart Syndrome fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Apr 2, 2018