Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absolute Lithops

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
Sorry op, my goon resume service costs $300

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Gatekeeper posted:

"Dada-ist shitposter" would look good on my beefed up resume

put "dada-ist" before every skill so you can say you're duchamp of them all

social vegan

- not tied down to any surface or heavy rock

- not easily tied down to any surface or heavy rock

- no monkey business

- not allowed back to the zoo

FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Previous Work Experience:

The Beaumont 730 Riverside Dr. NY, NY
- worked on very top floor
- directed all precipitation away from roof
- was a gargoyle

social vegan

- loose lips

- looser morals

- tightest relationship with the one true god jc oh yeah

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

- wears baggy pants to make workplace masturbation discrete.
- goes to great lengths to help contribute to a positive work environment

vanisher

Gatekeeper posted:

Previous Work Experience:

The Beaumont 730 Riverside Dr. NY, NY
- worked on very top floor
- directed all precipitation away from roof
- was a gargoyle

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

MiracleWhale

- extremely punctual. always on time
- superpower: invisibility. usually active at full strength in the morning, but wears off by about 11 am

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
- doesn't want anybody else
- thinks about you, touches self

Gatekeeper

- wants beef
- brings the ruckus

social vegan

- live
- uncut

Gatekeeper

social vegan posted:

- live
- uncut

Gatekeeper

Work Experience:
Bryant's Grocery, Produce Manager 2008-2010
- Utilized new pricing guide to increase sales by 20%
- Selected as Employee of the Month eight consecutive times
- Helped launch customer rewards program

Délicatesse Français, Manager 2010-2012
- In charge of 25 employees
- Duties included scheduling, payroll, and inventorying

Nunzio's Italian Eatery, Manager 2013-2014
- Initiated new non-discrmination policies
- Named "Best Pizzeria" by the Daily Times Gazette News
- Established new company health plan

Empire Pizza - Scottsdale, Manager 2015-present
- Led company in profits 2015 fiscal year
- Established new outdoor dining patio
- Voted "Best Place to Chill with Your Buds" by the New Times
- Earned annual Mayor's Award for charitable contributions
- Named Top Manager for 2015

Other Interests:
- just asking questions, man

MiracleWhale

- aggression mostly passive

social vegan

Gatekeeper posted:

Other Interests:
- just asking questions, man

lmbo

Robot Made of Meat

- Beef.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Gatekeeper

- bought loosies from eric gardner (*~@r.i.p. :angel: big e@~*)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
did you know that you can just make up skills on linkedin and give them to yourself? and then other people can endorse you for those skills? here are some of my skills from my linkedin profile, i think that any prospective employer will be impressed

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Dr. Honked posted:

did you know that you can just make up skills on linkedin and give them to yourself? and then other people can endorse you for those skills? here are some of my skills from my linkedin profile, i think that any prospective employer will be impressed

All very respectable talents and skills imo

Gatekeeper

need some stinking cloud tips or rather "hacks" asap pls

FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

Don't waste it on single targets, it can hurt your own party, try to lead groups into an ambush.

Manifisto

Dr. Honked posted:

fictitious cockney what? fictitious cockney WHAT??

MrWillsauce

fictitious cockney friend

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Gatekeeper posted:

Level up, so you can use cloudkill instead.

stayingalivetv

Gatekeeper posted:

that's all I got for now, but I trust you guys can help me make this res all sorts of beefy (it's ok if they're not true)

- excellent communication skills. Can talk for up to 1 minute at a time without becoming hostile

- successfully built a log cabin (out of Lincoln logs, model cabin)

- proficient passive aggressive skills. Once made grown man cry by saying "thank you very much"

- experienced in throwing bread crumbs to ducks and then splashing around in the water and quacking for way longer than is funny

- able to recognize boss from up to 500 yards so as to look very busy and productive

- effective at fixing wedgies without anyone noticing except for that one time when I turned around and the janitor had been watching the whole time with a strange smile on his face

- very strong hopscotch skills. Once hopscotched through a mine field to rescue a wounded soldier, and a baby deer and the prime minister of England all while balancing a 30lb medicine ball on my head and twerking for my SO who was watching on national news

- completed high school

That's it for now. Let me know if you need any more, if you feel I've missed any of your core skills like croc wearing or something.

Check out some survival shenanigans:

Gatekeeper

those were all very good

i actually stopped wearing crocs recently after another trip to the hospital when i realized they're the unofficial footwear of the mentally ill. trust me, i do NOT not to advertise that up front :blush: but it's tough to find a new all purpose footwear that is comfy and rough & tumble and keeps it together under pressure

any suggestions on good work footwear that isn't crocs??

this isn't off topic btw, i plan on listing my crocs replacements on the resume as well

Fredflonston

Gatekeeper posted:

this isn't off topic btw, i plan on listing my crocs replacements on the resume as well

crocs has this new look that has grown men in my area going buck wyld. I live in a heavily square-toe-booted area and this seems like an ok replacement to go to the club in for whatever reason. Im sure a boss would give you big ups stomping in these.

stayingalivetv

Gatekeeper posted:

Check out some survival shenanigans:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Macnult posted:

put "dada-ist" before every skill so you can say you're duchamp of them all

hahaha

Gatekeeper

Fredflonston posted:

crocs has this new look that has grown men in my area going buck wyld. I live in a heavily square-toe-booted area and this seems like an ok replacement to go to the club in for whatever reason. Im sure a boss would give you big ups stomping in these.

daaaamn that's heckin rad, casual enough to show the boss i'm a no-frills down-to-earth mcconaughey but sharp and gentlemanly enough to show the boss i'm the other mcconaughey as well, capable of effortlessly selling lincolns

throw on some tj maxx designer jeans, a six dollar t-shirt t-shirt and a ted danson sports jacket from the bad old days and i'll have the boss proving to ME why i should take the gig

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Reduce your stock by at least half before adding it to the resume

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Manifisto posted:

fictitious cockney what? fictitious cockney WHAT??

rhyming slang

e.g. peas and ham - afghanistan

"they're sending me to peas again"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

Dr. Honked posted:

rhyming slang

e.g. peas and ham - afghanistan

"they're sending me to peas again"

i do not like it, uncle sam

• Locked thread