Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

This is a Gears-rear end Gears game, for better or worse (mostly better). I thought they'd do something to change up the clunky weapon select function but I guess at this point that's never going to change.

Anyone know how seamless the Windows play anywhere pretty is? Going from 60 FPS down to 30 when we jumped into Horde was pretty jarring. I'd like to hop my PC for non-versus modes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Elliotw2 posted:

It syncs your progress everytime you go online in either version, and you can crossplay xbox/windows in horde. The PC port is overall pretty good though, I get 60fps on mostly high with a 2gb GTX 960, though the textures are hilariously broken on 2gb vram.

https://gfycat.com/RealActiveChinchilla

Minor spoilers in the subs if you care.

Sweeeet. Should be able to max it out on a 1070 at 1080p then I guess. Just glad to hear I can easily go back and forth.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I keep getting kicked from matchmaking and subsequently suspended. :thumbsup:

• Locked thread