Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
End of Day 1

Sometimes a superstar can play his heart out and still get no where near the playoffs due to things out of his control. One of the most unfortunate examples was probably the New Orleans Pelicans last year. With injuries sidelining every starter - and many bench players too - at one point or another during the season, their playoff aspirations were snuffed early. This year has had an ominous beginning as well. Jrue Holiday is out for personal reasons (his wife was pregnant - and had a brain tumour - at the same time!!) and Tyreke Evans is still rehabbing his knee. In this timeline, a big anvil also landed on Anthony Davis's head in a prank gone awry.

Tired Moritz, Anthony Davis, Town Roleblocker, has been flattened by a big anvil.

Day 2 will begin maybe at 5 or 6 pm? Maybe in the am if people are quick about it? Get your actions in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

I'm not going to have a lunch break today so please send your actions before 6pm (9 hours from now) EST thank you.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

jesus christ anthony davis actually sprained his ankle this game has dark powers

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

End of Night 1

After the brutal flattening of Anthony Davis and subsequent spraining of his ankle, every superstar held their breath, worried about their own health. But then...nothing happened. Everyone was fine. And so the season began.

Day 2 begins.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

votefinder is down rn day will end friday 10pm

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
did the little scumlets forget to submit a nk?

awwwww

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

got some chores tonight posted:

jesus christ anthony davis actually sprained his ankle this game has dark powers

We're magic!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

did the little scumlets forget to submit a nk?

awwwww

also where's the infinitum kill?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

:ghost: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :ghost:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Somberbrero posted:

also where's the infinitum kill?

TBH I was expecting that too

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Everyone went to jail last night....?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

DickBastardly posted:

Everyone went to jail last night....?

excuse please?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Somberbrero posted:

excuse please?

I'm not claiming, just throwing out an idea. I have no clue why someone would do this unless they were certain someone they didn't want to die was in the crosshairs. I really have nothing to back this on though.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

DickBastardly posted:

I'm not claiming, just throwing out an idea. I have no clue why someone would do this unless they were certain someone they didn't want to die was in the crosshairs. I really have nothing to back this on though.

where did you get this idea? are you claiming something?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Is there a role that jails everyone?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Li Dawny posted:

Is there a role that jails everyone?

sort of, but i want to hear dick bastard explain heself

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

I'm suspicious of the following after jumping on the TM bandwagon:

Li Dawny
Somberbrero
Tobbs Gnawed
Atomic Soda

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Lazerbeam posted:

Li Dawny
Somberbrero
Tobbs Gnawed
Atomic Soda

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (7): Lazerbeam, mirotrem, Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Atomic Soda, Somberbrero, Li Dawny
Infinitum (3): Atomic Soda, Atomic Soda, Somberbrero, DickBastardly, JimsonTheBetrayer, Tired Moritz, JimsonTheBetrayer, OMGVBFLOL, OMGVBFLOL, Tobbs Gnawed, BottleKnight, Tobbs Gnawed, Somberbrero
Tobbs Gnawed (1): OMGVBFLOL, Infinitum, Infinitum, Li Dawny, OMGVBFLOL, JimsonTheBetrayer, Li Dawny
Retro Futurist (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, OMGVBFLOL
JimsonTheBetrayer (0): BottleKnight, BottleKnight
BottleKnight (0): Atomic Soda, Atomic Soda
Li Dawny (0): Atomic Soda, Atomic Soda, Infinitum, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum

Not Voting (1): Retro Futurist

With 13 superstars left, it's 7 votes to end someone's playoff dreams. The current deadline is October 11th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 6 minutes.

you were the first vote, there were six minutes left to lynch, and you were nowhere to be found at deadline also basically the entire game day. this is fake dumb content and i'd vote you for it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Lazerbeam posted:

Li Dawny
Somberbrero
Tobbs Gnawed
Atomic Soda

for real newbies, this is a 100% scum post and i guarantee at least one of the other players in this list is his scumbud.

##vote lazerbeam

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

man i was busy

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Somberbrero posted:

where did you get this idea? are you claiming something?

The complete lack of anything happening last night is weird. Really good, but weird. It's definitely the best outcome for town, so lets hope it happens every night! I can say that I do not have roleblock though ,what I can say is "my target investigated scum" though.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
There's almost too many possibilities for us to worry about it.

1. Scum didn't submit a night kill.
2. Scum have a roleblocker and blocked Infinitum.
3. Infinitum lied about being a vig.
4. Infinitum decided not to use his vig.
5. Infinitum was jailed and targeted for NK.
6. A doctor healed scum's NK target.

etc etc etc

Pick practically any combo and it's feasible. We do need the bearded australian to weigh in though, because I expected him to both shoot someone and possibly get killed by scum and neither of those things happened.

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

##vote Li Dawny

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Lazerbeam posted:

man i was busy

vote yourself and free up some time.

DickBastardly posted:

The complete lack of anything happening last night is weird. Really good, but weird. It's definitely the best outcome for town, so lets hope it happens every night! I can say that I do not have roleblock though ,what I can say is "my target investigated scum" though.

... who did you investigate?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i bet it was lazers.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Somberbrero posted:

... who did you investigate?

Oh boy... this is awkward....

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

DickBastardly posted:

Are you saying you're a cop and got a positive scum result? Can we please have a name?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Are you saying you're a cop and got a positive scum result? Can we please have a name?

Yes, I investigated Somber and the result was this VERBATIM "Your target investigated SCUM"

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

DickBastardly posted:

Yes, I investigated Somber and the result was this VERBATIM "Your target investigated SCUM"

well i feel really bad now because i'm a miller. i have another power along with that but i don't think it makes sense to claim unless i'm going to die.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

DickBastardly posted:

That's unsurprising.

##vote Somberbrero

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

well i feel really bad now because i'm a miller. i have another power along with that but i don't think it makes sense to claim unless i'm going to die.

Hmmmm....

##unvote
##vote Somberbrero

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Somberbrero posted:

1. I don't really buy it.
2. If you'd claimed up front (and were town) you would have saved the cop an investigation and not outed him and gotten him killed.

This is almost certainly a fake claim and you're scum.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

2. If you'd claimed up front (and were town) you would have saved the cop an investigation and not outed him and gotten him killed.

i've actually never played miller and i thought it would be fun to play counter to the meta. sorry it didn't work out.

i have verifiable results, I'm a tracker too. thanks for giving me the scummiest possible role dongsbot.

bottleknight, if you're ok with it i'll tell the thread where you went last night.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

hi im not going to count votes cuz im not a nerd until votefinder is fixed so you might as well not actually vote haha or i can nominate a head nerd to do the job this seems like a tobbs gnawed job

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I gave you a few minutes to possibly give yourself an out, but I don't really buy it either.

##vote Somber

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Somberbrero posted:

i've actually never played miller and i thought it would be fun to play counter to the meta. sorry it didn't work out.

i have verifiable results, I'm a tracker too. thanks for giving me the scummiest possible role dongsbot.

bottleknight, if you're ok with it i'll tell the thread where you went last night.

How to fake being a tracker:

Have a rolecop on the scum team get a positive result on the doctor. Send someone to kill a player. If the night kill fails, you know that the doctor visited your target and you can fake being a tracker.

You're not a tracker miller you're scum.

hi im not going to count votes cuz im not a nerd until votefinder is fixed so you might as well not actually vote haha or i can nominate a head nerd to do the job this seems like a tobbs gnawed job

I don't like to do things, except tell you that OMGVBFLOL is probated for 3 days so you might want to do something about it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
well counterpoint bk went nowhere.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Somberbrero posted:

well counterpoint bk went nowhere.

how is that verifiable results???

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Mine was a one shot btw, but not sure if that'll stop an assasination. any docs (don't claim and make yourself a target too) or jailers, l'd like some protection please :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

how is that verifiable results???

bk can verify?

• Locked thread