Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'll jam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
welcome to the slam.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i'm basketball

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Li Dawny posted:

Good morning loves, how is everyone today?

I'm having an allergic reaction and I'm worried I may actually be dying.

Not very bball of me but here we are.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
lord barkley take me home i am yours

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kashuno posted:

Am I not in this game I keep seeing you post about it and am like "drat people join this game I'm in" but I guess I wasn't????

i didn't really appreciate how funny this was earlier.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Li Dawny posted:

I'm so sorry to hear that, are you going to be okay? Do you need to go to the hospital or is it more the bad annoyance of itchy eyes and congestion?

i woke up having trouble breathing, i took a lot of allergy medicine and now i can mostly breathe.

Lazerbeam posted:

Sounds like a weak excuse to miss practice :colbert:

you're a bird what do you know about basketball? you can't even lace up.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Li Dawny posted:

I'm glad that you're breathing better. Do you know what your allergies are to? As in, what could be causing this? I have pretty bad allergies as well and know all too well how crappy they can be sometimes.

yeah but it's not very bball. the bball court is where i can leave my allergies behind and escape into a world of fantasy and athleticism.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

mirotrem posted:

Uh oh, I'm in trouble.

this is the only post that pings my guts so far, feels a little awkward.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
yo dongsnerd put the scoreboard in the op

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Li Dawny posted:

I play, usually, without aggression or personal attacks and try to encourage others to do the same. People tend to respond when you give them basic respect.

well that's dumb.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Infinitum posted:

15 hours left D1, we're not gonna limp over the line here are we lads?
So who's gonna :dunkedon:?

Tobbs Gnawed is obvious scum that doesn't know about the Pope's pooping habits

bad

##vote infinitum

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i mean i just lynched tobbs a couple days ago.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Retro Futurist posted:

I died shortly thereafter and stopped following so maybe you did.

We're cool

hey we're trying to do a thing, there's no room for feelings on the court.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Li Dawny posted:

Anyway, ##vote Tobbs because I feel like he's trying to be manipulative.

i'm strictly not voting tobbs today.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
we have 5 hours to ball, get in here nerds.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
oh my godddd will both of you shut up? i'm not interested in lynching either of you but you're making some great progress towards it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
is this what i sound like when i argue a lot of stupid poo poo d1?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tired Moritz posted:

Mmm, could Tobbs and Infinitum be maf pals? Notice how Tobbs was trying to pick on Dawny just as Infinitum was voting for them, and now is voting me just because I reacted negatively to Inifinitum's "joke" post.

i will consider it once infinitum flips scum but trying to make connections like that without flips is almost as bad an idea as that slapfight earlier.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Apart from Dawny, Moritz's vote was very opportunistic and also used faulty reasoning (was based on what was very clearly a joke vote). This could easily be a scumslip + bandwagon vote, especially as it came after the other three votes that while based on weak evidence, were at least rationalized per Dick's argument.

##unvote
##vote Tired Moritz

i don't see avoiding a no-lynch as opportunistic but that's fair considering what little we're working with. i'd switch if needed.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tired Moritz posted:

Also I think it's very suspicious that Tobbs made like 500 posts just because Li Dawny voted him and called him "manipulative". It's a bit over-defensive, imo!

having watched tobbs play once before this is his MO.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i dare you to find significantly better casework today, you're trying to shut down discussion.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Infinitum posted:

Lookin out for your scumbro, eh Somberbrero?

Infinitum posted:

This is the laziest D1 scum "connect-the-dots" push I've seen in a long long time

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

is infinitum's schtick just that he's a lazy assjackal?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

OMGVBFLOL posted:

also ##unvote lest my attempt to amuse myself comes back to bite me

who do you want to vote for then?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
yes thank you that's what happened in the game now please vote.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
yeah great but we need to accomplish something or else be stuck with the same fuckshit nothing we started with.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
less than an hour.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Retro Futurist hasn't said anything since the game started. That seems more suspicious than most of the ham-slinging that's happened so far.

##vote Retro Futurist

lurking is alignment neutral, both town and scum do it, although it is always anti-town.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Btw I think both tobbs and li dawny are scum and they are playing some scum against each other game to get attention for their "reads" late game.

This is a jimson move and lildondon plays like me.

i'll hear that out if one of them flips scum but you can't draw connections like that without flips

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

RF is in this game?

i think i have made more posts in this game than rf has made the whole of his mafia career

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
jfc ##vote tm don't use your kill on me dumbass

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
:redhammer:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

did the little scumlets forget to submit a nk?

awwwww

also where's the infinitum kill?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

DickBastardly posted:

Everyone went to jail last night....?

excuse please?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

DickBastardly posted:

I'm not claiming, just throwing out an idea. I have no clue why someone would do this unless they were certain someone they didn't want to die was in the crosshairs. I really have nothing to back this on though.

where did you get this idea? are you claiming something?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Li Dawny posted:

Is there a role that jails everyone?

sort of, but i want to hear dick bastard explain heself

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Lazerbeam posted:

I'm suspicious of the following after jumping on the TM bandwagon:

Li Dawny
Somberbrero
Tobbs Gnawed
Atomic Soda

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Tired Moritz (7): Lazerbeam, mirotrem, Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Atomic Soda, Somberbrero, Li Dawny
Infinitum (3): Atomic Soda, Atomic Soda, Somberbrero, DickBastardly, JimsonTheBetrayer, Tired Moritz, JimsonTheBetrayer, OMGVBFLOL, OMGVBFLOL, Tobbs Gnawed, BottleKnight, Tobbs Gnawed, Somberbrero
Tobbs Gnawed (1): OMGVBFLOL, Infinitum, Infinitum, Li Dawny, OMGVBFLOL, JimsonTheBetrayer, Li Dawny
Retro Futurist (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, OMGVBFLOL
JimsonTheBetrayer (0): BottleKnight, BottleKnight
BottleKnight (0): Atomic Soda, Atomic Soda
Li Dawny (0): Atomic Soda, Atomic Soda, Infinitum, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum

Not Voting (1): Retro Futurist

With 13 superstars left, it's 7 votes to end someone's playoff dreams. The current deadline is October 11th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 6 minutes.

you were the first vote, there were six minutes left to lynch, and you were nowhere to be found at deadline also basically the entire game day. this is fake dumb content and i'd vote you for it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Lazerbeam posted:

I'm suspicious of the following after jumping on the TM bandwagon:

Li Dawny
Somberbrero
Tobbs Gnawed
Atomic Soda

for real newbies, this is a 100% scum post and i guarantee at least one of the other players in this list is his scumbud.

##vote lazerbeam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Lazerbeam posted:

man i was busy

vote yourself and free up some time.

DickBastardly posted:

The complete lack of anything happening last night is weird. Really good, but weird. It's definitely the best outcome for town, so lets hope it happens every night! I can say that I do not have roleblock though ,what I can say is "my target investigated scum" though.

... who did you investigate?

• Locked thread