Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mirotrem
May 7, 2010
count me in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Send your secret to Lildondon

Did that before this post..:)

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

I suggest we keep the people with the best avatars.

Uh oh, I'm in trouble.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

I'm the cute team manager on the sidelines.

They don't have cute team managers.

##vote Tired Moritz

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

I'm trying this new thing where I don't hold grudges.

Spite lynches are the lifeblood of Mafia though!

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Who we lynching?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Hi miro! Glad to see you again!

I made the mistake of signing up for more than one game and I was working today. Catching up!

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

So. I've been keeping this under my hat but with this new infightinf going on

Me and lildondon are in an unconfirmed masonry.

2 games with Jimson and he's mason in both...scum this time too?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

i've actually never played miller and i thought it would be fun to play counter to the meta. sorry it didn't work out.

i have verifiable results, I'm a tracker too. thanks for giving me the scummiest possible role dongsbot.

bottleknight, if you're ok with it i'll tell the thread where you went last night.

Nope.

##vote Somber

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

ya'll are gonna do what you're gonna do but i guarantee lazers is scum and someone else is in his list. gl d3.

Is that because you are on his team?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Infinitum posted:

wow this is some turbo-tastic voting going on
He's at -2
##unvote

My bet is still Somber, but no need to rush it with 2 days left on the vote

Turbo this poo poo and then we slam down Lazerbeamz tomorrow.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Infinitum posted:

##vote mirotrem

Hi there.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Hi. How is scumdoc?

No idea, never seen one before.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Oh so you're not playing with a doc this time?

The mason doc in my first game looked dumb, if the scum one is like that it is probably also dumb.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Interesting.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Also, can we posthumously award infinitum with a medal for attempting to vig somber, getting roleblocked, then vigging dawny?

Because drat.

That's pretty solid.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I'm off lazerbeam now, dudes town as town can get.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Lazerbeam, what do you think of RF?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

I was busy all D1 and you hammered while I was still out, then yesterday you guys early hammered before I could, but made my intentions clear

I was feeling Tobbs but now not so much. I'm going to try to read everything over provided work is quiet today, we should have enough to find the last scumbo

How do you know there is only 1 left?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Fair enough.

@Lazerbeam

What's your night action and why did you visit Jimson last night?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Who did you jail night 1?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

##vote Lazerbeam
He's a scum roleblocker who is also a loving idiot.

I was working with lidawny to get her to tell me her scum team. I got a vig the night before and was gonna use it in tobbs but his dumb rear end got antsy

Why would lildawny have you shoot someone if you were getting role locked by lazebeam?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Miro are you a watcher or tracker?

Itracker

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

There was literally no reason for lazebeam to rb me unless they knew K had a vig. And the only one who knew I had a vig was lil Don don and who ever she told.

someone needs to help me clear up the no kill from night 1. I was thinking lazer prevented it.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
And yes I tracked him twice. Lol

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

mirotrem posted:

someone needs to help me clear up the no kill from night 1. I was thinking lazer prevented it.

Doctor claim?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

K so I'm also a tracker (N1 Tobbs but was blocked, N2 Tobbs again and he went nowhere). So that's 3 trackers (at least one of which was scum), and 2 jailers.
loving hell dongs

I think lazerbeam blocking jimson makes him more scum than town.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Eh, I'm torn. I feel like they'd rather take the chance, but I could definitely see your scenario

we could just flip lazer and go from there

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Lazerbeam posted:

guess I'll stick to my guns

##vote Atomic Soda

That's all you got?..lol

Why did you choose JImson?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Lazerbeam posted:

It's my first game and I don't really know how to play jailer, so I thought it would make sense to protect townies until the mafia numbers were low.

But I guess not.

Why did you think Jimson was town?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
So can someone summarize the known claims at this point? I"m on my phone.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

to clarify i am not a jailer, I am a role cop. not sure how useful that is this game lol

Who did you visit night 1 and night 2?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I'm going to roll with Lazerbeam on this one. When confronted he was honest and didn't ask me any questions. He claimed his night 1 target truthfully before he knew I tracked him twice. I think Jimson is jumping to conclusions about him being an RB. It doesn't make any sense for Lil Dawny to tell Jimson to shoot Tobbs and then have Lazerbeam roleblock Jimson.

I don't really believe Atomic Soda at this point.

Atomic Soda posted:

hey guys had some stuff come up at work (worked 16 hours yesterday :() really sorry i haven't posted more.

got 20 minutes for lunch and on a quick skim of thread would serious vote tired, tobbs or inf.

may end up asking for a replacement for this game cause this week is not getting any better, sorry again.

She isn't willing to lynch BK here, even though she already thinks he is scummy and has a night 1 - 1-shot jailer hit on him. She also doesn't list Lil Dawney here, yet will end up role copping her night 2?

Atomic Soda posted:

good morning everyone! it is the weekend and i can post. thanks for letting me keep playing dongs!

town is kicking rear end this game and i'm stepping up my game so i can be a part of that.

sidenotes reading thru thread - i was not jailed night 1 dickbastard.

strong town read on dickbastardly, also reading to tobbs and jimson as town (why have 2 scum in a masonry?)

atm i think bk is most likely scum. trying to get jimson lynched day one (no scum likes to share a masonry). but he's happy to shift to inf (conf town).

these series of posts when somber was rolled are suss also

i reckon he's trying to protect a scum buddy and then realised it is futile.

##vote bk

hm chances of there being 2 jailers?

Pushing on BK about being willing to shift to Inf, when she was willing to vote the same way.

##vote Atomic Soda

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Jimson, you should make your vote useful.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Bout 8 hours left to vote, let's not lose to apathy.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

I want to hear AS come in and explain if that's true and why before I vote her though

Just as long as someone hammers before the deadline, I'm fine with it.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

miro you have been quite misleading in that post. ppl taken its if/when you've lynched me.

how exactly?

You are right that the BK post was on day 1 before night 1, that's my bad. You can ignore that piece for this case though, the rest seems solid to me.

Nearing the end of Day 1...

BottleKnight posted:

As I said earlier, ##vote infinitum

Atomic Soda posted:

hey guys had some stuff come up at work (worked 16 hours yesterday :() really sorry i haven't posted more.

got 20 minutes for lunch and on a quick skim of thread would serious vote tired, tobbs or inf.

may end up asking for a replacement for this game cause this week is not getting any better, sorry again.

Then today..

Atomic Soda posted:

good morning everyone! it is the weekend and i can post. thanks for letting me keep playing dongs!

town is kicking rear end this game and i'm stepping up my game so i can be a part of that.

sidenotes reading thru thread - i was not jailed night 1 dickbastard.

strong town read on dickbastardly, also reading to tobbs and jimson as town (why have 2 scum in a masonry?)

atm i think bk is most likely scum. trying to get jimson lynched day one (no scum likes to share a masonry). but he's happy to shift to inf (conf town).

these series of posts when somber was rolled are suss also

i reckon he's trying to protect a scum buddy and then realised it is futile.

##vote bk

hm chances of there being 2 jailers?

You are using BK being willing to swing a vote onto Inf during day 1 against him, even though you were willing to lynch him day 1 too. You are also using the fact that Lil' Dawney flipped scum to shoe in that BK was trying to lynch a "obviously town" Jimson. He wasn't obviously town day 1.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

like I said that was a bad case - but miro, I hadn't rolecopped bk until night 1 (i made that post day 1 while under the pump at work) so it is irrelevant to my read on bk based o his role. I didn't get a chance to post at all on day 2 before somber was lynched.

i was willing to vote inf day 1 because of some of his more interesting behaviour scoping ppl, but on review bks switch to him looked opportunistic. i am phone bound but i encourage you to check his posts on the first 10 pages

picks for scum aside from bk atm are miro, laser if it is not bk. someone blocked inf night 1 and it wasn't me.

It's a solid point on the night 1 black on Inf. You having me as your 2nd scum is pretty laffo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

for real newbies, this is a 100% scum post and i guarantee at least one of the other players in this list is his scumbud.

##vote lazerbeam

This is an interesting post.

• Locked thread